New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Is the new Isuzu IPV included in the PIMS exhibit? I never knew about it until our church bought one just a few days ago. It had the new Global D-Max head and interior with an updated rear body (recessed rain gutters and redesigned windows).

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    hi sir GTi, the new IPV was not in the 2nd PIMS. what i know is that this is a better version than the fuego based. naka 2.5 turbo pa sya (from the crosswind)

there is a competition for utilitarian people movers that has been quietly going on- the Isuzu IPV vs. Mitsubishi L300 FB vs. Hyundai Porter among the few. if im not mistaken, pati Ford Ranger meron din pero on a limited basis like special orders from big companies like PLDT.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    [SIZE=2]the new isuzu IPV has been here for some time now. I have been thinking of getting one for utilitarian use, but the price is quite prohibitive. the porter is also a good choice with better warranty, but i prefer the IPV because it has a hood and the engine is in front unlike the l300 where you sit on it, the hood also provides better safety for collisions and accidents.[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Really? Why didn't they formally introduce it? the one in the newspaper commercials is still the one with the old D-Max head. And it had a turbo? Not bad, I like the design and didn't expect Isuzu to give it a facelift after the old one was just unveiled last year. Maybe it was just a plan to finish away the remaining old base single cab D-Max stocks from other countries?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    And why didn't Isuzu include the IPV in their website when they included the NHR-PV? anyone knows where we can see the full specs of this one? This one will easily become the best AUV of the bunch, its only close competitor might be the Kia K2700 which has a high passenger capacity and a nice interior.

new Isuzu IPV