New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Nick View Post
    I do not speak Tagalog, so I can only guess at what you are asking........Sorry about that!

The Alterra Urban Cruiser uses 55 watt bulbs for the projector type Halogen low beam headlights, and 65 watts for the high beams.

If this does not address your query, please repost in English, if possible.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.
    Hey uncle nick, he was asking for the buln size for the projectors. Is it H4, D2S etc.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sorry uncle nick,yes, as sir renzo stated,i cant find the bulb size for my alterra (eg H4,H7). Thanks in advance! And thank you sir renzo for clarifying.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_MAHAROT View Post
    Sorry uncle nick,yes, as sir renzo stated,i cant find the bulb size for my alterra (eg H4,H7). Thanks in advance! And thank you sir renzo for clarifying.
    I believe 9005 for the Hi, and H7 for the Lo.

The place where you plan to buy the bulb must have a "bulb chart" so you can verify my suggestion sizes before you put your money down.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Thanks uncle nick! Appreciate your reply! My last resort would be to bring the bulb with me when ill buy me a new one have you not answered my query. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi to All,

I did some more internet research regarding the fuel economy of Alterra compare to D-MAX and this is what I concluded, Alterra and D-MAX cannot be actually compared to each other when it comes to fuel economy because of the fact that Alterra weighs much heavier than the D-MAX. It requires more power to pull the Alterra from stationary and for every acceleration. More power means directly proportional to fuel consumption. I guess we just have to wait for the new engine equipped with VGS for better fuel economy.

Cheers,
    Walter

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi, How to join this club. I got my new 2013 Alterra.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hi All, I am reviving this thread.. :D how's all the Alterra in the PH going..? was there any major repairs that happened in normal usage?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mga bossing,

planning to get the Alterra Urban Cruiser X. San po bang dealer ang maganda kumuha.

And what are the things to look out for sa Alterra? May mga known problems pa ba?

We are planning to replace our Santa Fe. Medyo maliit na kasi for us.
    Among the SUVs, we are considering Eve and Alterra because of the space at the 3rd row and the luggage space after the 3rd row.
    Eve and Alterra lang ang malaki ang space sa likod. Monti, Fort, TBs, medyo maliit kasi.

Between Eve and Alterra, we are more inclined with Alterra for reliability, fuel efficiency, availability of parts.
    Gusto ko sa Eve is yong porma and kahit loaded di nag budge yong suspension. Ganon din po ba sa Alterra?

TIA for your replies.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hello everyone! Just bought a second hand 2009 Alterra 4x4 AT. It didn't had a user manual and looking for a copy (pdf or jpeg). If anyone has one, please share. Thanks!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
New Isuzu Alterra Urban Cruiser