New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    ayan, kauuwi ko lang from baha. ni wala nga akong nakitang innovang nagtangkang lumusong. ano ba yan?!

baha + crosswind= panis!
    ipatong mo pa innova sa crosswind, sisiw!

ang sarap kaya mag water fording using my crosswind! hehehe!
    I agree with you brader. :bow ako:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ayan, kauuwi ko lang from baha. ni wala nga akong nakitang innovang nagtangkang lumusong. ano ba yan?!

baha + crosswind= panis!
    ipatong mo pa innova sa crosswind, sisiw!

ang sarap kaya mag water fording using my crosswind! hehehe!
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.C._28 View Post
    I agree with you brader. :bow ako:
    I have personally tried having to challenge the floods of Metro Manila using an XUV AT. Dire-diretso lang! Basta tuloy-tuloy apak sa gas pedal (para di mapasok ng tubig muffler), kahit abot sa headlight tubig, takbo pa rin Crosswind!!!

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    what?!!! maybe you're not too much into news? kindly use tsikot's search button for D4D problems. katerba kaya!
    So you are saying that Toyota is selling us brand new half broken car? We don't have an Innova but we have a Fortuner with the same engine and for more than 4 years we didn't have any problems with it.

Wag po tayo mag generalize. Hindi porke may naging problema ang isang engine eh lahat na ng kapatid nito ay may sira rin. Wala pong perpektong makina.

Natawa naman ako sa comments nyo napunta na lang sa usapang "baha". I don't have any grudge with the crosswind, in fact sinabi ko pa nga sa old post ko "for the fact that Isuzu engines are really reliable". I'm just saying na masyado na outdated ang crosswind for our present time with its engine. Mas ok pa na bumili si TS ng Dmax which is the same price range ng Crosswind XUV/Sportivo. That is if our TS is open with the pick-up option.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    To each his own.

Query was mainly to determine if there is a possible "all new Crosswind" coming within the year. Personally, I doubt it. Thou the thread starter didn't specifically inquired a "Which is better?" (which should be in another thread), I guess suggestions to him would help.... testimonials included.

But at the end of the day, it'll be his decision and his alone.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Yes, it will still be their decision and their hard earned money they'll be spending.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ...so go ahead with the crosswind mate!it won't fail you!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I agree.... go for isuzu aside being durable & low maintance cost engine, very competative pa sa re-sale value nya.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hi to all!

Thank you for all the off- and on- topic comments that were posted.

I'll keep them all in mind. Meanwhile, is the Sportivo Automatic a good buy? or should we just "add" more and go for a "cheaper" alterra?

regards to everyone! :-)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by X_Bow_823 View Post
    Hi to all!

Thank you for all the off- and on- topic comments that were posted.

I'll keep them all in mind. Meanwhile, is the Sportivo Automatic a good buy? or should we just "add" more and go for a "cheaper" alterra?

regards to everyone! :-)
    Without a shadow of a doubt if you could spring for the Alterra kahit base, go for it!! In terms of refinement and power and interior fit and finish lamang head and shoulders ang alterra. Both engines (4ja-1 and 4jj-tc) are very sturdy it's just that the 4jj of the alterra is vastly more modern and to put it bluntly just better.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Without a shadow of a doubt if you could spring for the Alterra kahit base, go for it!! In terms of refinement and power and interior fit and finish lamang head and shoulders ang alterra. Both engines (4ja-1 and 4jj-tc) are very sturdy it's just that the 4jj of the alterra is vastly more modern and to put it bluntly just better.
    +1 to this.

Since you have mentioned it, heaven and earth ang difference ng engine and ride performance between the Crosswind and Alterra. 85ps vs. 146ps.... no brainer. Given this, would you believe that the FC is comparable? Yeah! Size and space too is a landslide win for the Alterra.

Come to think of it, if you're to finance the purchase, the MA between both is comparable too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
New Buyer Help! ("new" Isuzu Crosswind)