New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    hi, guys. i'm a new member. i'm planning to buy a sportivo and i saw one model 2006 at P710K. the vehicle is manual transmission and has a top carrier. mileage is around 57K. i had it checked by a mechanic who said it was okay, most probably well maintained. my question is, is the price for the sportivo just right? i really need your feedback, guys. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlyone View Post
    hi, guys. i'm a new member. i'm planning to buy a sportivo and i saw one model 2006 at P710K. the vehicle is manual transmission and has a top carrier. mileage is around 57K. i had it checked by a mechanic who said it was okay, most probably well maintained. my question is, is the price for the sportivo just right? i really need your feedback, guys. thanks.
    If complete CASA maintenance and in fresh condition, price seem ok na. Pero better if you could squeeze it a little lower pa sana..... around 650k?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    thanks, Benzmizer. i'll try to. any more comments, guys?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hi,

Start the engine and test drive it in order for you to get the feel of riding a sportivo, with that kind of mileage at 57k, that kind of model and accessories in it 650k to 690k will do depending on your negotiations.

Buying a Sportivo is not bad since the resale value of an isuzu doesn't go down that much compared to other diesel type engines and imagine fuel consumption nowadays are fluctuating especially for the gasoline types, best way is to get a diesel type vehicle.

Others have said that isuzus are bumpy rides not sure if it's just the suspension but it's really worth it. And ask your mechanic if that vehicle has been stormed by Ondoy check for the traces of rust under the hood if there's any including bottom of the vehicle and hear the sound of the engine if it's too noisy compared with other diesel type engine.

And yes it would be nice if you can lower it down to 650k or meet in between 700k, ask for casa records (to make sure if it has been well maintained by the previous owner) so if you have other extra budget you can place it in your newly acquired sportivo.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    pwede na rin yang price na yan dahil talagang subok naman ang isuzu engine. Baka gusto mo ng automatic ibebenta ko ang akin sportivo 2005 model. 38K ang mileage, casa maintained and with close garage. isasama ko na rin ang carryboy na carrier kung gusto mo.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    sorry, grandprix. i was looking for M/T. thanks for the offer and the advice.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    the seller doesn't want to go below P710k. he says he will take care of the ownership transfer.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    by the way, the sportivo unit's remote lock and alarm is not working. is this minor?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    by the way, the sportivo unit's remote lock and alarm is not working. is this minor?
    Yup, should be simple but may require replacement. Added cost of around 5k. Transfer should not cost more than 5k. At the most, get it for 700k-less.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I know someone who has 2005 Sportivo with little over 25k mileage and willing to sell it under 700k. He and his family is already in New Zealand, no one is using the car in their home in Laguna That's why he is thinking of selling it. If you're interested I may contact him.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast