New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JCEE, ganyan talaga ang diesel. Don't compare it with petrol fed engines. About sa arangkada, don't step on the accelerator too much, tapos quick shift to second and third. Ang maganda sa diesel is that you don't have to floor the accelerator to obtain power. You'll be surprised how fast a diesel can be. Yung ibang comments mo well ganun talaga ang Sportivo hehehehehe. One suggestion though, try to drive your new sportivo uphill (going antipolo or tagaytay, etc). You'll be surprised of its pulling power. You can even overtake cars uphill if you're skilled enough to do it!!! Enjoy and congrats on your new ride.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Just LOVE your new car and you'll enjoy driving it. If you don't, you will never be happy with it.
    Just like me, I'm loving my Innova....

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mga ppl maganda po ba ang castrol na pang change oil ko??

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    my most recent diesel driving experiences are a 1997 terrrano, 1999 revo and 1997 pajero. okay naman sila, not that noisy.

andy

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    libre naman pala yan eh....

swerte mo pre, regalo sa yo eh sasakyan....

pwede bang magpa-ampon sa erpats mo? baka maregaluhan din ako ng sportivo....herherherherher

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sayang at di mo na test drive bago nagdecide erpats mo brod. sana chineck-up nyo maigi bago nyo kinuha. pero sabi nga nila, pag nasanayan mo na yan... magagandahan ka na rin.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong
    Sayang at di mo na test drive bago nagdecide erpats mo brod. sana chineck-up nyo maigi bago nyo kinuha. pero sabi nga nila, pag nasanayan mo na yan... magagandahan ka na rin.

Love your own, kung baga. Anyway, libre naman pala yang Sportivo mo, you can sell it after 2 years then buy yourself a new ride.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    - Sportivo and Crosswind have the same engine...
    - Diesel fed cars have lesser horse power..but bigger torque
    - i saw you made a thread regarding your inquiry...what made you decide to buy it?unless your father was the decision maker..
    - you are assured naman po of fuel efficiency..
    - So you bought pala at Inteco ha!..hmmnn..

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    i love sportivo naman eh. engine noise and cheap plastic lang talaga ang ayoko dito.but aside from that. they are all tolerable naman and not very hard to be like. and since im ont the adjusting stage kasi nga gasoline and car gamit ko dati.. yung adjust sa haba and arangkada medyo naninibago pa ako. thanks to all pag aralan ko din about synthetic oil thinggy i dont have any idea kung ano yun and afraid to harm my car.

IPSG babe! : sori mam layo kasi ng pasig kaya sa q.ave nalang ako pumasyal. and nagandahan kasi si erpat sa sales rep eh.hehe just kiddin. and yea ver very good fuel efficeincy.and mam wala pala seat massager yung sportivo hehe. anyway its all good naman. hope this car will serve me good for long time and also the aftersales services.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    you'll love your sportivo more once the rains come down. I guarantee that. lalo na yun mga sudden downpours & flashfoods.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
just got a bnew sportivo..yuck! lols