sayang iNNOVA n lng sana!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congrats sa Sportivo mo...
    You'll get used to it...

Best of all its Free, swerte mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di kayo nag test drive man lang bago nyo binili?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    JCEE: Well, at least it's free, but as i mentioned in the other threads, you should have gotten an Innova. However, having received the Sportivo, make the best out of it. The DVD player and screen is a plus, but unless you are the driver, you won't enjoy it as much. Please join us in the Isuzu eb to learn more about our rides. I hope you will not get disappointed with the aftersales of Isuzu, basing it from experience, well, good luck. As people mentioned here, it's still a brand new car, and whatever imperfection on it's fit and finish, let's just pray that the mechanical aspect is as good as it can get. Drive safely bro.

5. jagxtrm Guest
    sa simula maingay talaga ang engine ng isuzu. ganun din dati sa hilander ko, nung nag shift ako to fully syn oil nung 20 thou km PMS, mejo tumahimik na engine nya.

honda esi dati car ko, kya nung nag drive ako ng hilander talagang nanibago ako. just dont rev more than 2k rpm on the first 2 gears ... pag nasa 3rd gear ka na, dun ka na humarurot.

driving style ko: pag nasa 5th gear ka & u want to overtake, try mo downshift to 3rd (not 4th) para mas mabilis acceleration mo. cyempre pakiramdaman mo rin kng kaya ng 4th gear, depende sa speed mo na yan.

parehas pala tayo, 'gift' from erpats ang mga ride natin. hehehe ... pero pagdating sa maintenance & fuel, ako na lahat gumagastos. bka naman pati fuel & maintenance sagot ng erpats mo, swerte mo pare! hehehe

good luck on ur new ride!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by odell
    make the best out of it ;)
    yup.

just focus on the good aspects rather than the bad.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jagxtrm
    parehas pala tayo, 'gift' from erpats ang mga ride natin. hehehe ...

Ang swerte nyo naman sa mga tatay nyo. Tatay ko rice cooker lang gift sakin. :praning:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JCEE
    ...may kabagalan talaga. parang laging hirap yung tunog ng makina from 1st to 3rd gear. i run 60 (sagad na yung tapak) at the third gear.

:D
    from what I know, tinaasan na yata nila yung gear ratio ng xuv up to the sportivos. 4.1 sa first gear dati yung xto, I think it's up to 4.8 or 4.55, this means that at lower gears, your RPM will be high but speed is low compared to an XTO = mas mahina talaga sa arangkada ang xuv/sportivos vs. the xto's because of the different gear ratios at low gears. compensation yan because of the heavier body of the xuv's/sportivos.

I have one (bad) news for you though... inteco service sucks. dun ako dati PMS from 5K to 50K. now I do my own PMS.
    Last edited by rsnald; May 31st, 2005 at 04:18 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    JCEE,

Pare, sanayan lang yan. gamitin mo nang gamitin para you will get used to it. OK yang xwind; matibay at matipid. Alagaan mo lang and it will serve you for a long time.

When I got my REVO SR, I was so dissappointed on the ride quality. Despite having test drive and numerous experience on REVO Taxis, I thought I'm settled na with my decision. But after the first 2 weeks of daily driving, I was looking for more....more car-like responses. To cut the story short, I've learned to love and like my Revo....but only after 12 months. Settled na ako ngayon...very happy with my ride.

Get acquainted with your new car. Take her out on a date...mag-weekend kayo sa malayo...isabak mo sa matinding gamit para makita mo kung anong capability niya. Kargahan mo ng bigas, halaman, aparador, motorsiklo, etc...and you'll be surprised on what it can do for you.

Good luck SIR.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    U should have bought an Innova. Tsk tsk. You should'nt have had your money wasted. Lol. Joke lang. Peace. ^_^

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
just got a bnew sportivo..yuck! lols