Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    sportivo ako,, kaya lang overpriced kasi sila eh

montero 1.198 lang ..
    In my opinion.
    pwede na sana yung price nia kasi pogi naman matatag engine ng isuzu
    ,, peru sana kung may safety features man lang crosswind. o kaya may technology din engine kamuka ng alterra o dmax hehe ..tapos usok pa kahit brand new
    i agree with you bro!pero wala na yata tayong magagawa if isuzu continues to manufacture the same old engines for the sportivo/crosswind kasi kumikita ka pa rin sila. Isang paraan lng siguro ang magagawa ng mga consumers para matauhan ang taga isuzu para ma-improve yung engine specs at safety features ng sportivo/crosswind for the FUTURE buyers...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ...that is to STOP PATRONIZING their future line of sportivo/crosswinds and to educate the future prospect buyers of their units THROUGH THIS FORUM. siguro naman pag nilangaw na yung mga units nila eh maisipan na nilang i-upgrade ng TOTOO!AND when that happens a new line of high-tech engines will be installed on their latest model with better safety features na...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    i hope so. but take a look on the d max it take's 5 to 6 year before they have overhaul everything so for the sportivo, it would take decades before they finally changed the body, engine, and also instead of gadget. more technological advancement

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cnxpr08 View Post
    w/the budget of sportivo,
    sayang pera nyo!
    magmontero non vgt nlng kayo!
    oo nga masmganda montero but then again
    the maintenance issue and cost of service

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ...well come to think of it, to justify the overpriced SPORTIVO, in the long run makakatipid ka pa rin in terms of fuel consumption and most especially with the maintenance. Just imagine how many thousands of pesos are spent by owners of SUV's with CRDI/VGT-engines with their PMS? dito naman nakakabawi ang SPORTIVO...wala ka nang masyading iintindihin sa maintenance!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    gud pm.. to all sportivo owner, ano po ang fuel consumption ng sportivo nyo? sakin kasi 2006 malakas po sa diesel.. ano dapat ko ipaayos? tinitipid ko lang ang pagtapak sa pedal malakas pa rin.. thank you..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boypogi555 View Post
    gud pm.. to all sportivo owner, ano po ang fuel consumption ng sportivo nyo? sakin kasi 2006 malakas po sa diesel.. ano dapat ko ipaayos? tinitipid ko lang ang pagtapak sa pedal malakas pa rin.. thank you..
    sportivo 2010 mt, nung bago pa 14 km/ 1 ltr city driving pero itong huli kng minsan 13:1 and 12:1. try to have your fuel filter checked or replaced, check your sedimentor if it has water & drain it and also check & clean your air filter. medyo lumakas yung fuel consumption ko noon dahil dito...happy driving!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Looking for Egr fix and K&N filter installers for my isuzu sportivo model 2007???

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I'd like to get your opinion on what is fair price for 2012 MT Sportivo. I'm selling mine and I heard ads posted in the web typically have mark ups already. I just want to know the lowest price I can go na hindi naman ako lugi. Car is casa maintained.
    TIA.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rmolivar View Post
    I'd like to get your opinion on what is fair price for 2012 MT Sportivo. I'm selling mine and I heard ads posted in the web typically have mark ups already. I just want to know the lowest price I can go na hindi naman ako lugi. Car is casa maintained.
    TIA.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    those ads are your competition, sir. many of them are from owners-sellers like you. i do not know what you mean by "mark-ups".
    if you want to sell yours fast, your price must be attractive, i.e., "priced to sell" and not priced just like the rest of 'em.
    if your price is same as the competition, you will probably have to wait longer for someone to come over and buy it.
    good luck, sir.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Isuzu Sportivo