New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I wonder if anybody has any information about the isuzu powertrain program?Price range?im kinda of intrested in the 4jb1 engine.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjip View Post
    I wonder if anybody has any information about the isuzu powertrain program?Price range?im kinda of intrested in the 4jb1 engine.
    PM me your contact details. I have a friend who is directly connected to ISUZU Powertrain. I'll ask him to call you.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    wow, didn't know this program pushed through...

are they also selling the 4jb1 for private use as well? i would be very much interested if they are.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetOls View Post

are they also selling the 4jb1 for private use as well? i would be very much interested if they are.
    Yes, they successfully introduced ISUZU Powertrain business here in the Philippines. Since you are particularly interested with the 4JB1 automotive engine, here is a scanned brochure of it:

For more details, check out their official website at: http://www.isuzuphil.com/module.php?LM=powertrain

PM me your contact details so I could forward your query to my friend who handl;es ISUZU Powertrain business.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005

Yes, they successfully introduced ISUZU Powertrain business here in the Philippines. Since you are particularly interested with the 4JB1 automotive engine, here is a scanned brochure of it:

For more details, check out their official website at: http://www.isuzuphil.com/module.php?LM=powertrain

PM me your contact details so I could forward your query to my friend who handl;es ISUZU Powertrain business.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    *benz - thanks!

will this just be a straight swap? mine has the turbo charged version; can the turbo just be a bolt-on addition to the new 4jb1? i believe theyre only selling the n/a version; and what about the a/c system too? the application on the brochure says it's for non-aircon jeepneys

sorry, lots of questions...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *benz - thanks!

will this just be a straight swap? mine has the turbo charged version; can the turbo just be a bolt-on addition to the new 4jb1? i believe theyre only selling the n/a version; and what about the a/c system too? the application on the brochure says it's for non-aircon jeepneys

sorry, lots of questions...
    PM me your contact number and I'll have my friend call you up. I must admit that my knowledge (on ISUZU powertrain) is dependent on what the brochure states. My friend would be in a better position to confirm your queries.

isuzu powertrain