New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Get the best value from Isuzu | Motioncars

Standardized rates offer peace of mind but still frequent visits doesnt lower the cost. I wonder if they will follow the maintenance booklet now.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Bat kaya mahal ang pms ng isuzu compared s ibang brand?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tammy19 View Post
    Bat kaya mahal ang pms ng isuzu compared s ibang brand?
    IPC recently standardized their pricing. Visit your nearest dealer to know the pricing. I dont know yet the new pricing but hopefully owners will chime in.

Click the link above and read the article.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Not much on details on standard pricing on the article, could be the same standard pricing honda uses on their labor (it's in the warranty booklet). Best value parts, now that's a good name for "guaranteed replacement parts", kumbaga sa generics eh ritemed or gsk, "best value meds" of giants unilab and glaxo smithkline.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Here is the pricing...

Periodic Maintenance Service - Isuzu Philippines

Just search... and price is at the bottom.

Imo cost of ownership is too darn high if you want to keep the warranty for 3yrs.

I think zix needs to do maintenance for the isuzu mux also. He's doing a good job with the monteros.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Just computed it, 49k for 30,000kms is quite steep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Meron na bang recommended shop na will do like CASA maintenance service for MUx and other isuzu vehicles?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by L22 View Post
    Meron na bang recommended shop na will do like CASA maintenance service for MUx and other isuzu vehicles?
    Up this one.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by L22 View Post
    Will it matter kung ma keep mo ang warranty or not? Most likely hindi allow ng casa yon. Pero if still curious, CJ good year servitek makati. Lahat ng service vehicles ng pangilinan owned companies duon ang pms. Meralco, pldt and ung mga med/pharma company cars. Daming isuzu pickups ng meralco/pldt/smart dun nung nitry ko.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    medyo mahal nga PMS nila, but then again, di naman sobrang taas sa expectations ko for "Casa" prices, tiyaga tiyaga na muna till the warranty I suppose.

Isuzu Philippines Capped Price Servicing