New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I have posted many complaints about them here in the the past about my experiences. I had many more but didn't bother to post.

Recently I ordered from their parts department headrest and monitor for my Alterra, I paid 50% downpayment, and after many follow ups, and at least 2 leaves from work cause I had to go there physically, wala pa rin.

And this is the worst part. Last week Monday I left my car with the security guard at the entrance and proceeded inside. When I was leaving, I asked the guard where the key to my car is. He pointed to an area and told me to ask the people around. Nobody had any clue of what their internal procedure is when it comes to handling customer vehicles. I finally found my car parked inside with the window open and the key left inside. I jumped in, and drove the car through the back gate and left.

It was that easy to take a car from there. What if it were somebody else? What it wasn't my car? There is absolutely zero internal control in Isuzu Pasig. I was in a hurry at that time so I didn't bother to go back and complain about their security procedures.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    standard procedure ba jan yung iwanan ang susi sa guard?
    bakit mo iiwan ang susi sa guard?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Same question. Or baka naman nainis lang ang guard sayo kasi "iniwan" mo ang keys..and car sa kanya na para bang valet parking. You drove the car out so I guess hindi naman nakatandem park.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Well. Hindi ako nagulat na ganyan ang casa. Mas trusted ko pa mga banawe shop (execpt sa surroundings nila na namimitik). Marami namang mabilhan ng headrest and monitor sa labas e. Bakit dyan pa na overprice

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Casa is always almost overpriced all the time. Always look elsewhere first for parts. Only reason i ever go to casa is if i have absolutely no idea what's wrong with my car. Have them diagnose then decide wether to have them fix it or elsewhere.

Sent from my LG-H950 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    headrest monitor sa casa? x3 ang price nyan compared sa labas.

why leave your keys with the guard? that is stupid. normal procedure is to park your car at the receiving area, go to your service advisor, job order is made, service advisor gets the key from you and in exchange he gives you the pink copy of the job order. ganun dapat. you do not leave your keys to anyone who will not be responsible for your car. imho, your fault.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    standard procedure ba jan yung iwanan ang susi sa guard?
    bakit mo iiwan ang susi sa guard?
    Kinuha niya sa akin. I had to leave the keys to him kasi yung car ko nasa bungad ng driveway at hindi makapasok. So he told me to park it there and just leave the keys to him. Standard ito sa Isuzu Pasig ever since. But in the past, yung guard miso yung magpapakuha ng car mo pag aalis ka na.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Well. Hindi ako nagulat na ganyan ang casa. Mas trusted ko pa mga banawe shop (execpt sa surroundings nila na namimitik). Marami namang mabilhan ng headrest and monitor sa labas e. Bakit dyan pa na overprice

Meron ba sa banawe ng orig isuzu headrest, like this (see attached)?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_6116.jpg  

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    headrest monitor sa casa? x3 ang price nyan compared sa labas.

why leave your keys with the guard? that is stupid. normal procedure is to park your car at the receiving area, go to your service advisor, job order is made, service advisor gets the key from you and in exchange he gives you the pink copy of the job order. ganun dapat. you do not leave your keys to anyone who will not be responsible for your car. imho, your fault.
    That only works if your casa always has parking space all the time. Saan ba casa mo?

Even in Toyota Pasig, due to parking limitation, you have to leave your key to the parking attendant, who will give you a laminated number which you use to claim your car key back.

Kung ayaw mong iwan you have no shot in hell to make it to your tight schedule/traffic.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS View Post
    Meron ba sa banawe ng orig isuzu headrest, like this (see attached)?
    Correct me if I'm wrong. Avt lang to di ba? China lang din naman ang avt. Nilagyan lang ng isuzu logo sa ibaba. Nothing special vs other headrest monitor