New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 528
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by TOYLEE1925 View Post
    Sana same feature as listed below:
    - Cruise Control
    - Rear Parking Sensors
    - Leather Upholstery
    - Push Start Button
    - 7-inch Touchscreen display, DVD/Tuner/MP3 compatible with 6 speakers and separate 10-inch monitor
    - Navigation Ready
    - Keyless Entry
    - Electric Adjustable Seats
    this is for the 1.8m mux

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by TOYLEE1925 View Post
    Sana same feature as listed below:
    - Cruise Control
    - Rear Parking Sensors
    - Leather Upholstery
    - Push Start Button
    - 7-inch Touchscreen display, DVD/Tuner/MP3 compatible with 6 speakers and separate 10-inch monitor
    - Navigation Ready
    - Keyless Entry
    - Electric Adjustable Seats
    Have you seen the updated dashboard and door panels of the 2018 mu-x models from china? It has been updated that made it seem on par with the other ppvs in the market. I posted a link of a video in the original mu-x thread where you can see it. It looks more luxurious than the original one that has utilitarian feel on it. And of course, all those features you mentioned are already present in that model. I just don't know for the 1.9l variants that will be brought here this year.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    237
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Have you seen the updated dashboard and door panels of the 2018 mu-x models from china? It has been updated that made it seem on par with the other ppvs in the market. I posted a link of a video in the original mu-x thread where you can see it. It looks more luxurious than the original one that has utilitarian feel on it. And of course, all those features you mentioned are already present in that model. I just don't know for the 1.9l variants that will be brought here this year.
    Sana adjustable na din ang reach(telescopic) ng steering wheel.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    292
    #54
    Ang tagal naman i-reveal nito mauuna pa ata yung toyota rush.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #55
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    Ang tagal naman i-reveal nito mauuna pa ata yung toyota rush.
    no doubt lol. toyota makes 30-100x what isuzu makes 🤣

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    22
    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    this is for the 1.8m mux

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

    I bought my LS A A/T with all those feature I mentioned on 2016 for 1.358m (less 30K pa nga)...I was thinking if these feature will be with high-end 1.9L Blue Power then what will be the SRP of it?
    Earlier discussions say 1.9L Blue Power will range from 1.3 - 1.5m

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by TOYLEE1925 View Post
    I bought my LS A A/T with all those feature I mentioned on 2016 for 1.358m (less 30K pa nga)...I was thinking if these feature will be with high-end 1.9L Blue Power then what will be the SRP of it?
    Earlier discussions say 1.9L Blue Power will range from 1.3 - 1.5m
    tax rate Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    429
    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by TOYLEE1925 View Post
    I bought my LS A A/T with all those feature I mentioned on 2016 for 1.358m (less 30K pa nga)...I was thinking if these feature will be with high-end 1.9L Blue Power then what will be the SRP of it?
    Earlier discussions say 1.9L Blue Power will range from 1.3 - 1.5m
    1.6m ung at nito kng meron man. Go isuzu


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    148
    #59
    Guys, guys, guys..Nakasagap na naman ako ng hilaw na balita. According to my source, mukang nagdedevelop si IPC ng Euro 4 na crosswind. Abangan natin, kase sa tingin ko mahihirapan sila ibaba ang prices ng MUx at Dmax na upgraded version, masyado sila malulugi. Abangan natin kung magkakamali ang source ko. haha

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by satori-san View Post
    Guys, guys, guys..Nakasagap na naman ako ng hilaw na balita. According to my source, mukang nagdedevelop si IPC ng Euro 4 na crosswind. Abangan natin, kase sa tingin ko mahihirapan sila ibaba ang prices ng MUx at Dmax na upgraded version, masyado sila malulugi. Abangan natin kung magkakamali ang source ko. haha
    its being developed in indonesia. indonesia will also adopt euro4 emissions standards hence isuzu id is pushing this..

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine