New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Tips naman on owning an Isuzu MU, same engine ba ito ng mga Isuzu pick ups, how much power ba, tsaka availability ng mga parts and where to look

Thanks

parang pina-ikling rodeo/wizard lang yan...na hawig sa pick-up natin.. maganda, masmaganda ang pick-up ng makina kasi mas maliit siya...kaya one siya sa mabentang converted unit sa atin: daming spares! same engine siya i think nung 2.8L 4x4 pick-up natin....

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sana maglabas sila neto sa pilipinas.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    may version ang Honda nyan....Jazz ang name heheheh

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    year 2000 Isuzu MU

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    different engine as the pickups sold here. same engine sya with the troopers. 4jb1-t or yung 3.1 liter na injected ang available engines sa mga surplus

ok naman mga maintenance parts. medyo mahirapan ka lang sa mga body parts, coz hindi nga nabenta dito. but you could still source your parts sa mga surplus yards.

very strong and responsive engines. yung maraming lumabas dito, independent front suspension, rear leaf springs.

you could also replace the dash with an original lhd one coz pareho lang yung design nya sa mga pick up na lumabas dito, yun nga lang, the color of the lhd dash would be in tan/beige. usually mga MU, interior is in black.

try to get one with the headrest sa rear. para medyo safe rin mga uupo sa likod. maluwag sobra yung upuan sa likod nyan. very large legroom.

if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013
    Sana maglabas sila neto sa pilipinas.
    Actually, the Isuzu Alterra is the latest incarnation of the Isuzu Mu. In fact, in Thailand, the Alterra is known as the Mu-7 (7 represents the seating capacity).
    Last edited by vicoyski; June 12th, 2006 at 08:25 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Si tebs madami talaga alam diyan. Sa kanya ko din nakuha yung link dati sa pagdownload ng pdf version ng MU owner's manual na english.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    A nice vehicle indeed, awesome power lalo na yung 3.1L(4jg2) version. Sayang hindi naglabas Isuzu dito sa atin at konti din lang available nito sa Subic unlike other SUV's. For those who have it already...Congratulations!
    For more info about this vehicle, visit www.clubisuzu.com.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    yup...tama si boylopz...almost 90% of that site are MU users...from the 4jb1 to the 4jg2. very informative site indeed. i frequent that forum too...hehehe.

ive always wanted to sell my pickup and get a MU...i have had several good offers too but the "converted" factor just makes me think 2x. hehehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Isuzu MU