New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    ^
    More like, how is the fuel economy test on the highway. He is talking about power at 2krpm but that is just the turbo. I guess it really doesnt matter since the old 2.5 vs 1.9 doesnt have noticable difference kaya di nila tinest. But still, a review should cover it all.

This got me intrigued though.

"Just as impressive was the transmission. It's a pretty smart unit that seems to have the ability to detect steep descends. The automatic in the D-Max actually downshifts for you, mostly negating the need to put it into manual mode and shift to a lower gear. That also means there's no excuse for drivers to ride the brakes going downhill. "

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    downhill assist?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strange View Post
    downhill assist?
    Is that what is called?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Is that what is called?

I think they use the term Grade Logic Control.

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Isuzu Dmax LS AT is 1.25M ( supposedly tax excempt)
    Isuzu mux ls AT is 1.3M

Isuzu is dumb

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Next gen cant come soon enough...

Reader Review: Isuzu D-Max LS-T | CarAdvice

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    How is the feel of the RZ4E engine compared to its older sibling the 4JJ1?

In terms of acceleration, comfyness etc.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Isuzu is succumbing to its over inflated SRP just like MMPCs

its over at carguide ph

https://www.************/2019/05/isu...-most.html?m=1

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Though I don't normally drive it, my dad does and uses it almost daily to and fro QC Divisoria QC.

We bought the single cab and chassis with the FB Type rear body with fan (not sure how much weight it added but the engine doesn't seem labored with the rear).

I'm guess-timating the average speed is about 15 kph and will not definitely exceed 20kph. He is already at 2000 kilometers mileage and done with the 1500kms PMS. Recent full tank method yielded about 8.2 km per liter while the digital readout displayed 8.7 km per liter. Normally has 2 pax with a bit of cargo (never even reaching an additional 200kgs cargo weight) about 25% of the time only.

No Complaints about the car really. Still haven't been able to bring it out for an expressway run to get a highway mileage on the car. =)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Though I don't normally drive it, my dad does and uses it almost daily to and fro QC Divisoria QC.

We bought the single cab and chassis with the FB Type rear body with fan (not sure how much weight it added but the engine doesn't seem labored with the rear).

I'm guess-timating the average speed is about 15 kph and will not definitely exceed 20kph. He is already at 2000 kilometers mileage and done with the 1500kms PMS. Recent full tank method yielded about 8.2 km per liter while the digital readout displayed 8.7 km per liter. Normally has 2 pax with a bit of cargo (never even reaching an additional 200kgs cargo weight) about 25% of the time only.

No Complaints about the car really. Still haven't been able to bring it out for an expressway run to get a highway mileage on the car. =)
    no need to burn fuel in the highway. you will only get

5-6L/100 lol

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post

1500kms ang PMS hindi 1000kms?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast