New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Hi Dmaxers,

I would just like to inquire ans raise this to all who owns DMAX. My Dmax is 4 months old (boight it last May 2013).
    Every time i start the engine, i am hearing unusal sound sa ilalim, parang sa transmission, pero nawawala rin sya after ilang minutes na umaandar ung makina. Then one more thing, pag tumakbo na sya ng ng malayo (like 30 mins running), when you are in 1st gear and releasing the clutch, may sound na parang galing din sa transmission. I just dont know kung usual lang ung mga un, but its really anoying to hear.
    And isa pa po, kapag naka bukas ung aircon, parang hirap/humihina ung makina kapag nag engage un compressor and you will even heard the sound of compressor click when you are inside. Sana po mabigyan nyo ko ng inputs. Maraming salamat.

Regards,
    Pistol.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    And mga Sir just to add, ung noise sa ilalim when you start the engine is nawawala when you press the clutch. UNg sound nya ung parang kumakalog.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    clutch disc yon maingay pag mainit na engine mo mawawala na yan ingay normal yan, try mo dalhin sa dealer sabihin sa iyo ng SA normal yan..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Maraming Salamat sa input Idol. Appreciate it. My plan is to bring the car to the dealership para matest din nila. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    probably the release bearing

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    i thought i was the only one who has a problem with my 5 month old dmax (April 2013). i have the same problem with the noise under the clutch. i wife said that it sounds like a spring being released. i hope its really normal. as of now, i have no problem with my unit. been using it everyday with 30 mins travel time back and forth. just the noise but getting used to it.