New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 261 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dfc_392002 View Post
    hi to all

i damaged my antenna on my '08 dmax ls and i would like to replace it. any idea on how to remove it? do i have to remove the dashboard?

TIA.
    Nope. Simple as this:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ung mga h1 h2 h3 h4 etc, yun yung mga sizes ng bulb na fit sa headlamps mo and fit sa headlight socket,,,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    wow as easy as that, huh!
    tnx very much sir benzmizer

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dfc_392002 View Post
    wow as easy as that, huh!
    tnx very much sir benzmizer
    You are much welcome. Happy to be of help.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mga sir any recommendation sa engine oil ng dmax 4jj-1 natin. gusto ko po kasing palitan, i used besco 10w-30 multi grade. i need to use it kasi daw mawawala warranty ng engine pag iba ginamit ko. pero wala na ko pakielam. lol.

anong brand po kaya ok at anong viscosty?

thankyou po..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphjoson View Post
    mga sir any recommendation sa engine oil ng dmax 4jj-1 natin. gusto ko po kasing palitan, i used besco 10w-30 multi grade. i need to use it kasi daw mawawala warranty ng engine pag iba ginamit ko. pero wala na ko pakielam. lol.

anong brand po kaya ok at anong viscosty?

thankyou po..
    Thou i would still recommend you to use ISUZU's BESCO, you may also consider Royal Purple products.

All the oils below are fully synthetic:

10W30, 1 QT P550.00 per quart

10W40, 1 QT Gas/Diesel P550.00 per quart
    15W40, 1 QT Gas/Diesel P550.00 per quart

Check the website for more info: www.royalpurple.com

Some guys in Mb Club uses this and they're happy. Let me know if interested. I could hook you up with our contact.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    bakit po nirerecommend niyo pa rin ang besco?

royal purple, ngayon ka lang sir narinig yang brand na yan. lol.. wala po ba sir yung madaling hanapin sa market like castrol,delo,shell?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphjoson View Post
    bakit po nirerecommend niyo pa rin ang besco?

royal purple, ngayon ka lang sir narinig yang brand na yan. lol.. wala po ba sir yung madaling hanapin sa market like castrol,delo,shell?
    Well, for one, I'm a believer of warranty. I find it a waste for the time-bounded guarantee extended to the owner of the vehicle. And as you have said, should you have a claim, even if valid but found that you have either failed to follow the prescribed maintenance cycle and parts required, nakakapanghinayang.

As to other lube brands, of course, pwede din naman Castrol, Mobil, et al that are easier to find but not necessarily cheaper/better.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Do you use Bio Diesel? Is it wise to use Bio Diesel? Will it harm the engine or is bio diesel within the specs sa fuel na pwede gamitin?

Thanks for any help.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Nope. Simple as this:

Slight OT lang boss..where did you get those diagrams??parang kumpleto diagrams mo ah..hehehe

Isuzu Dmax Owners [continued]