New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 524 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Chengkie! Pwede ba ko magpacute sayo? Madalas ako sa alabang dati eh...pero di yata kita nakikita dun. Anyways maganda ang dmax. Ok.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anong stickers iyan? hehehehe. Wala bang free test drive?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe stickers???

me test drive???

sama si chengkie sa test drive??????

bahhhh sama ko...hehehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dami designs ng stickers & plates (euro/hk/jap). check us out nlang sa transhow/motorshow/gunshow. alam ko sa april meron sa megamall.

DMAX is available in 6 colors: alpine white, astral silver metallic, sandalwood metallic, cape blue metallic (i like this color!), foxfire red mica, chamonix green metallic. max torque: 28.5kg.m/2000rpm (MT)30kg.m/2000rpm (AT). Equipped with ABS w/ EBD and G-sensor.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    the ABS is good...Engine power is good too... a stable ride...wont fish tail so easily....easy to control if made to fish tail...ganda ng instrument panel

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    UBS, EB naman tayo minsan... i-tour mo ako sa alabang... ride tayo ng DMAX samen... =)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by UBS73
    the ABS is good...
    could you kindly explain this in terms of when the ABS activates and of the behaviour of the truck when it is activated.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Nagsimula na ba ang delivery? hehehehe.
    Yup. I got mine some time last month. It so happened that the current leader in the category is the Nissan Frontier. Isuzu is yet to grab the market segment since prospective buyers haven't discovered it yet.

I would say that even the D-Max is a bit pricey than the others (competitors), it gives the best value for your money. As Isuzu boasts, it was the most powerful in its class (any comments?) since its 3.0 turbocharged diesel efi can render 130 hp * 3800 rpm & 28.5 kg.m of torque * 2000 rpm. Plus the safety amenities that comes as a standard features such as dual airbags & ABS.

The price starts at 920K for the 4X2 M/T (add another 55K for A/T variant). while the 4X4 M/T can be fetched * 1.2 M (I'm not so sure about the A/T variant, though).

Fuel effieciency? Though as large as it looks, it consumes around 11km to 13km per liter (my engine is still in the "break-in" period, but I'm expecting that the figures a bit will go up after the said period). Yes that would be fuel effiecient as compared to the other car I own (Honda Civic 1.5 LXi consumes 9km to 12km per liter).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: hoy ian_rex, buti naka post ka na dito... hehehe...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    OT: hoy ian_rex, buti naka post ka na dito... hehehe...
    yep. mahirap magtago sa mga bosing...kahapon p ako nakapag-post.saka malaki matitipid ko kung during lunch break e d2 n lang ako sa office. magastos sa mall.hehehehe.

Isuzu Dmax Owners [ARCHIVED]