New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    question on isuzu crosswind color... been seeing more of this crosswind with a color that is white but when i get nearer and nearer and depending on the lighting, it gives out a bluish color also... what color type is this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    pearl white i think you have to add more to the sticker price of your crosswind to have this color.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    so you mean hindi talaga may ganitong kulay?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Dalawa po kasi yung white ng Crosswind, mas mura yung refrigerator white at mas mahal yung pearl white. There's also this pearlized effect that some detailing shops offer.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdejesus05
    question on isuzu crosswind color... been seeing more of this crosswind with a color that is white but when i get nearer and nearer and depending on the lighting, it gives out a bluish color also... what color type is this?

eto yata yun limited edition na white color

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind
    eto yata yun limited edition na white color
    Most probably eto nga yun, released in the second half of last year.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahirap timplahin at i-color match kung nabangga hehe.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    langya! refrigirator white pala ah.. excuse me po.. pero i think the color is alpine white and the limited edition is the pearl white. has a few features added. i think the karaoke system and the muffler tip..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baurtwellXUV
    langya! refrigirator white pala ah.. excuse me po.. pero i think the color is alpine white and the limited edition is the pearl white. has a few features added. i think the karaoke system and the muffler tip..
    Sorry Bart, eto rin kasi description sakin ng Isuzu agent when he was trying to sell me the pear white last year. :cool:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    standard color na yan ng 2005 na xuvi. yan sana ang kukunin ko pero ang nabagsakan ko warm siver.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
isuzu crosswind color...