New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Hi Crosswind lovers,

I'm planning to acquire a Crosswind Sportivo Automatic, 2005 - 2008 (2nd hand lang ang kaya).

Any idea, comments, suggestions on the differences among models 2005-2008 when it comes to performance, parts, flaws,etc.

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by felipe222 View Post
    Hi Crosswind lovers,

I'm planning to acquire a Crosswind Sportivo Automatic, 2005 - 2008 (2nd hand lang ang kaya).

Any idea, comments, suggestions on the differences among models 2005-2008 when it comes to performance, parts, flaws,etc.

Thank you.
    Test drove it, bro...

Sadly, IMO,- super kupad iyan... Better if you get the M/T variant....

But more importantly, the issue on the smoke-belching (and ASBU being on the lookout for them Isuzus)....

19.0K:insomnia:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by felipe222 View Post
    Hi Crosswind lovers,

Thank you.
    I have isuzu crosswind bro model 2003, the specification of engine from 1999 to 2013 is the same 4ja1 they used. the difference only are the interior beige color and the rear and front bumper modification but the body are same like the first generation of crosswind. Try to visit on facebook isuzu crosswind /highlanders owner a open group page which you can gather info and maintenance about isuzu vehicle.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, tama si cvt.
    kung makupad na yung manual, mas makupad ang matic.
    but then again, ang pro ng crosswind is sobrang durable ang makina nyan..... tangke ata ang engine nyan eh.... it will outlast the life of the vehicle.