New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isuzu bids new 6-seater 2012 Crosswind XS for your business

Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC) is doing what they do best: provide transport solutions for your business. And to better suit its task as a multipurpose vehicle, they've chucked out the third-row seats of the Crosswind to create a new variant for 2012, the Crosswind XS.

As a six-seater model, the Crosswind XS can now carry more than 1.8 cu. meters of cargo - making it the ideal choice for a taxi, service/delivery shuttle, or courier vehicle. And with so much space freed up by the no longer-existent third-row seats, loading large items such as balikbayan boxes and oversized baggage should be a breeze. It's also more than capable of hauling all kinds of payload with its tough chassis, Isuzu's Flex Ride MOVE suspension, and the 4JA1-L 2.5L turbo Direct Injection diesel engine and five-speed manual transmission under the hood that's proven to get as much as 21.5 km/L....

LINK FOR MORE: Isuzu bids new 6-seater 2012 Crosswind XS for your business
    SOURCE: Isuzu bids new 6-seater 2012 Crosswind XS for your business

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I thik Isuzu failed to get the memo that some areas in our country mandate metered taxis to be 5 seaters only. Hehe. Hence, the front bucket seats in the Adventure TX.

Just curious how the ac will perform now that there is no rear ac. Mitsu put a plexiglass panel behind the 2nd row seats to control thecabin temp.

Im still guessing it will be adequate considering station wagons like the volvo 850 can get away with no rear ac

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I thik Isuzu failed to get the memo that some areas in our country mandate metered taxis to be 5 seaters only. Hehe. Hence, the front bucket seats in the Adventure TX.

Just curious how the ac will perform now that there is no rear ac. Mitsu put a plexiglass panel behind the 2nd row seats to control thecabin temp.

Im still guessing it will be adequate considering station wagons like the volvo 850 can get away with no rear ac
    Who needs a rear AC when you've got the best diesel engine in the whole frikin universe?

Our Space Wagon and Pajero also had no rear a/c back in the day and we survived with tint; but back then it wasn't this hot either.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    at php750,000.00, it's more expensive than the adventure by php75,000.00.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by onewaytrip View Post
    I doubt the price difference would matter much to potential buyers.

6 seats? So they have the front bench? What did they do with the shifter? Or old XUV has the front bench, and it's not that useful, because passenger #3 in front has to straddle the gear stick.

Maybe it's okay if you're friends... with benefits... but otherwise, awkward.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by onewaytrip View Post
    What is 75k when you have the best diesel engine and the super heavy duty payload? Also used by jeepneys and cargo trucks. Isuzu is king! Haha.

Sorry, just poking fun at vinj's comment. Hehe

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sayang din yung 75k, pang-bayad din yun kapag nahuli ka ng smoke belching...

Kidding.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    fanget! di pa rin pasado sa panlasa ko

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    11 years ago, the crosswind xto manual trans sold for 723tho only. all power 205 yokohama tires w/ 6 stud mags na yun.
    anyway, just reminiscing hehehe
    yung nasa picture, nagawa ko na yan, one time, i folded the rear bench seats and loaded 6 or 8 kaings of lanzones.
    very sturdy engine and walang palya talaga sa hatakan. now after 280,000+km (natigil gamit ko kase on as needed basis na lang xwind ko), engine still ok though my konting injector problem (rough idle).
    i guess the old xwind is still here to stay. nga lang, bat ang laki ng tinaas ng presyo eh halos konti lang ang improvements? heheheh puro aesthetic lang... sayang no? sana nilakasan man lang nila turbo boost up to 100 ps like the Aussie counterparts using 4JA1's. then it would be a more serious road warrior. ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Crazy ang pricing scheme ng Isuzu. And puro sa borloloy ang focus ng product planners nila.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast