New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    [SIZE=3]Happy New Year to all the members. I owned an Isuzu Crosswind xuv 2005 model, last January 1, 2010, sakto new year nagloko ung alarm ko, i don’t know if lowbat lang yung remote or sira na talaga. Alarm siya ng alarm & i can't start the engine. So what I did is is to turn off the alarm using the emergency reset button, I just followy ung nakalagay sa manual, so nawala na ung alarm at napa-start ko na. The following day bumili ako ng battery the problem is i don’t know how to turn on the alarm, wala nakalgay sa manual..Pano po ba i-turn on yung IATS. Do I need to bring it to Isuzu service center to re-program? Thanks in advance sa help...[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jigen_III24 View Post
    [SIZE=3]Happy New Year to all the members. I owned an Isuzu Crosswind xuv 2005 model, last January 1, 2010, sakto new year nagloko ung alarm ko, i don’t know if lowbat lang yung remote or sira na talaga. Alarm siya ng alarm & i can't start the engine. So what I did is is to turn off the alarm using the emergency reset button, I just followy ung nakalagay sa manual, so nawala na ung alarm at napa-start ko na. The following day bumili ako ng battery the problem is i don’t know how to turn on the alarm, wala nakalgay sa manual..Pano po ba i-turn on yung IATS. Do I need to bring it to Isuzu service center to re-program? Thanks in advance sa help...[/SIZE]
    Partner, follow these steps:

1) Enter your vehicle and close all doors
    2) Switch your ignition to "ON" position (all gauge lights should light up)
    3) Continuously press (HOLD) the "lock" button of your transmitter until you hear 2 chirps. Release hold on "LOCK" button.

That should do the trick. Good Luck!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks Benzmizer but I tried it na, ayaw pa din mag-work. Sira na kaya yung remote ng alarm? Pinalitan k na din kasi ng battery gnon p din..Nakakabili ba ng remote nun sa ISUZU no need to bring the car or kailangang dalin for re-program?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jigen_III24 View Post
    Thanks Benzmizer but I tried it na, ayaw pa din mag-work. Sira na kaya yung remote ng alarm? Pinalitan k na din kasi ng battery gnon p din..Nakakabili ba ng remote nun sa ISUZU no need to bring the car or kailangang dalin for re-program?
    Hmmm, that's odd.

But to be on the safeside, bring it to an authorized ISUZU dealer. They may be able to reprogram your alarm system if not recommend a replacement (if existing alarm is already shot).

If you so decide to have the existing alarm replaced with an aftermarket, best to bring it instead to a shop like Winterpine. You'd likely get nice alarm for a reasonable price.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Saan ba makikita yung reset button?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RajiBoy View Post
    Saan ba makikita yung reset button?
    The Crosswind's reset button is in the interior fuses box located at the left side (driver's side) of the dashboard. (see pic below)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    The Crosswind's reset button is in the interior fuses box located at the left side (driver's side) of the dashboard. (see pic below)

Wow sir Benzmizer, may kasama pang jpeg! Nagkanda-stiff neck stiff neck na ata ako endlessly craning and rotating my neck (ala Linda Blair from The Exorcist) trying to look for that device under the dash, pero wala pa rin. The truth is, I actually discovered it, pero natakot ako pindutin at pakialaman kasi baka sumabog at mag-end yung world.

Thank you bossing!!! Can I also use that thingy to temporarily disarm the IATS and then re-arm it later when necessary (parang master on/off switch)? Nakakaasar kasi minsan. Parang mahingahan at mag-fart lang yung doggy namin, mag-aalarm na agad (minsan pa madaling araw ... bwiset).

Thanks again!!!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Na-try u b rajiBoy, na disarm mo b ung IATS tpos na balik m...Kasi if it works for you malamang sira nga ung transmitter ko o ung alarm device mismo.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you can find the other remote(usually they give two) and try it, it might confirm kung remote nga. Immobolizer can also be the problem if you tried starting it more than the limit.
    Bensimizer is correct if ever sira na IATS may mga replacement na maganda around 3-4 thousand, reliable and you can even buy an extra remote (2+1). I bought mine sa Nissan Q ave had it since 2005 at walang binigay na problem.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RajiBoy View Post
    Thank you bossing!!! Can I also use that thingy to temporarily disarm the IATS and then re-arm it later when necessary (parang master on/off switch)? Nakakaasar kasi minsan. Parang mahingahan at mag-fart lang yung doggy namin, mag-aalarm na agad (minsan pa madaling araw ... bwiset).
    From my knowledge, you can adjust the sensitivity of the alarm system. An authorized ISUZU dealer should be able to do that for you..... and for FREE. (I hope )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Isuzu Anti Theft System (IATS)