New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hmm, just noticed. Walang back mirror ang mga Alterra dito unlike in Thailand where it comes as standard.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung may 4x4 nyan n tanggalin nila mga sounds and offer it at that price, i might think of getting one. leaf spring sya dba???

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I asked my agent kung may balak silang maglabas ng 4x4 version, he said they're still studying the market. He said introducing the 4x4 at this point in time would diminish the competitiveness of Alterra.

But have you heard about the 23km/L consumption of this ride?
    Maaaannnn!!! If this is true then....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    I'm sorry... I don't think he'd care to post anything... He's an old lawyer. I think he isn't even internet savvy.

Nahihiya din ako interview sya. 'Coz it kinda feels like I'm rubbing it in that I got the unit that he initially wanted. I have great respect for him and I wouldn't like to give him that feeling.

Does this mean that Alterra appeals only to... ehermmm... matured people? hehehe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm136:2
    But have you heard about the 23km/L consumption of this ride?
    Maaaannnn!!! If this is true then....
    23km/L nice!

6. Heretic Guest
    While I was riding in a bus along Edsa, I saw 3 Alterra's pass by and they looked better than what I've seen in the magazines and newspapers; rugged and sporty as a matter of fact. The Alterra is perhaps not just the photogenic type.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    I'm sorry... I don't think he'd care to post anything... He's an old lawyer. I think he isn't even internet savvy.

Nahihiya din ako interview sya. 'Coz it kinda feels like I'm rubbing it in that I got the unit that he initially wanted. I have great respect for him and I wouldn't like to give him that feeling.

naku, vic... baka kasuhan ka nya hehehe

You'd really have to look beyond the sheet metal to appreciate the alterra That iteq diesel is really sweet

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    naku, vic... baka kasuhan ka nya hehehe

You'd really have to look beyond the sheet metal to appreciate the alterra That iteq diesel is really sweet
    Yun na nga eh... Hehehe... He's such a nice neighbor pa naman. He always brings home stuff for us when they travel abroad. The best neighbor anyone can ask for.

Anyways, ganda talaga ng Alterra nya! Don't believe for a moment that the Alterra is one big ugly piece of metal. It's beautiful inside and out...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Like other posters said, Alterra looks different when in the 'move'. One time I saw a blue Alterra pass me at SLEX just before Alabang exit, I didn't recognize that instant that its an Alterra. Simply because it looks better on the road than in display room. I think I wanna get one, lalo na pag black ang color...

OT: Ganda nung IAME ni sir PAJ...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i find toyota's turbodiesels (as in the fortuner) more refined and generally more impressive than isuzu's hehe

Isuzu Alterra