New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I am planning to look for fog light for my XUV here in Saudi Arabia. I am not sure of the size of the fog light that will fit on XUV 2008. Sana me nakakaalam dito. Any brand and model you can recommend? Madali lang kayang ikabit ito or I need to bring it to the casa para mai-install. Do I need to look for the switch? Hmmm dami ko nang tanong.
    TIA po.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baseliner View Post
    I am planning to look for fog light for my XUV here in Saudi Arabia. I am not sure of the size of the fog light that will fit on XUV 2008. Sana me nakakaalam dito. Any brand and model you can recommend? Madali lang kayang ikabit ito or I need to bring it to the casa para mai-install. Do I need to look for the switch? Hmmm dami ko nang tanong.
    TIA po.
    I doubt if you'd find one there in Saudi. No Crosswinds were sold other than Indonesia, Honduras, Vietnam and here in the Philippines.

If you're a DIY guy, you would be able to install it yourself. From my knowledge, there is already a provision for such option (upgrade) in the vehicle. All you need is to puncture the cover provision on the bumper to install the foglights and install an OEM foglamp switch (yup, there is and you can buy it at the dealer) on the dashboard.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    I doubt if you'd find one there in Saudi. No Crosswinds were sold other than Indonesia, Honduras, Vietnam and here in the Philippines.

If you're a DIY guy, you would be able to install it yourself. From my knowledge, there is already a provision for such option (upgrade) in the vehicle. All you need is to puncture the cover provision on the bumper to install the foglights and install an OEM foglamp switch (yup, there is and you can buy it at the dealer) on the dashboard.

Thanks for the reply Benzmizer. Pareho din kaya nung nasa Dmax ung size ng fog light ng Crosswind. Dmax lang kasi kita ko dito sa Saudi.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baseliner View Post
    Thanks for the reply Benzmizer. Pareho din kaya nung nasa Dmax ung size ng fog light ng Crosswind. Dmax lang kasi kita ko dito sa Saudi.
    Nope, it's different. I'm not sure if you could retrofit it by drilling extra holes or fabricating new brackets.

IMHO, unless you get a set of D-Max foglamps for free, it's not worth the hassle to do such retrofitting. Best to buy the genuine foglamps for the Crosswind so as you just "PLUG AND PLAY" it on your unit.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Nope, it's different. I'm not sure if you could retrofit it by drilling extra holes or fabricating new brackets.

IMHO, unless you get a set of D-Max foglamps for free, it's not worth the hassle to do such retrofitting. Best to buy the genuine foglamps for the Crosswind so as you just "PLUG AND PLAY" it on your unit.
    So I better wait till my next vacation and buy it there in Pinas. Thanks for the advice Benzmizer.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Any idea po how much ang Fog light for crosswind? one of my fog lights is already busted, set ba ang pagreplace nun? bulbs or buong bombilya?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Any idea po how much ang Fog light for crosswind? one of my fog lights is already busted, set ba ang pagreplace nun? bulbs or buong bombilya?
    Unless broken, you need not have to replace the foglamp itself. Those are using H3 bulbs -- which can be replaced if already busted.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks Benzmizer, I'll just look for an H3 bulb in banawe. This forum is really helpful.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Unless broken, you need not have to replace the foglamp itself. Those are using H3 bulbs -- which can be replaced if already busted.
    Cover is now missing I guess there's no other way but to replace the foglamp itself.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Cover is now missing I guess there's no other way but to replace the foglamp itself.
    *Louie: Ano, dagdag na natin sa "listahan" mo?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Isuzu 2008 XUV fog light