New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    There is a new update as at January 31 2012 available for download.

If you need help, just ask.....we are here for you.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Nick View Post
    There is a new update as at January 31 2012 available for download.

If you need help, just ask.....we are here for you.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.
    Sir pano paganahin yuns update sa new SD Card? yung unit is IMD-6307T sa Mitsubishi ASX. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I have an Isuzu Alterra which has an access for the SD card right underneath the screen which flips up with the touch of a button.....a very nice feature, as in "common sense". The SD card slot can be used for music etc. and/or iNAV.

As I understand it, the iNAV units installed on Mitsubishi require that the surround bezel part of the dashboard covering the head unit must be removed with tools, knowledge, and great care so as to not break the bezel tabs. The SD card slot is then readily available to you.

I think that your dealer can arrange for a radio technician to come to the casa and do this for you. Once you have the SD card, you can update it onyour personal computer, then have the techie reinstall your dashboard.

Sorry, I know this is not what you wanted to hear.......but, you know, I could be wrong.

For your sake, I hope that I am wrong.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    sir panu poh ito ma downlaod

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    I have an Isuzu Alterra which has an access for the SD card right underneath the screen which flips up with the touch of a button.....a very nice feature, as in "common sense". The SD card slot can be used for music etc. and/or iNAV.

As I understand it, the iNAV units installed on Mitsubishi require that the surround bezel part of the dashboard covering the head unit must be removed with tools, knowledge, and great care so as to not break the bezel tabs. The SD card slot is then readily available to you.

I think that your dealer can arrange for a radio technician to come to the casa and do this for you. Once you have the SD card, you can update it onyour personal computer, then have the techie reinstall your dashboard.

Sorry, I know this is not what you wanted to hear.......but, you know, I could be wrong.

For your sake, I hope that I am wrong.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.
    Yung model sir na nakainstall may SD Card slot na sa harap AVT Intelligent Car Media di ko lang alam sir kung may separate SD Card sa likod.

Ang ginawa ko kasi new SD card tapos download ko update. Run the exe file and nageerror kaya I extract the files manually and put all of them in the SD Card. Then salpak sa Unit and press NAVI button and some kind of error message in Chinese with the word NAVIONE.EXE. Kala ko sa path pero tama naman yun path ng NAVIONE.EXE.

I am wondering if there are other important files that are needed to be in the SD Card na present lang if update is successful. may Loader.ini at Loader.EXE file ba sa inyo? Kasi nababasa ko sa ibang GPS forum meron sila nyan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by raphnext21 View Post
    sir panu poh ito ma downlaod
    Punta ka sa iNAV - GPS Navigation System at click mo yun NEW UPDATE. Latest version is 2.0 then select mo lang model para sa car mo.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Heto yung link ung unit: AVT Intelligent Car Media nagconvert kasi into title ng page yun link.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I do not speak Tagalog, so, I may misunderstand your query.

Very sorry about that!

You must use your original SD card which came with the unit.....you cannot use a copy!

They do not want you to make copies which can be sold for 10,000.00 peso per shot.

Go to the iNAV site and click on "updates" and select your model.

Download to your computer "My Downloads".

Unlock your original SD card and put it into your computer SD slot, if you have one.

Go to your "My Downloads", and extract the files, using "winrar" then drag and drop the downloaded files to your original SD card (replace files as required).

Is this what you were asking?

I would be pleased to be more specific, but, please respond in English. Again, my apologies for not understanding Tagalog, but, I am working on it.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    I do not speak Tagalog, so, I may misunderstand your query.

Very sorry about that!

You must use your original SD card which came with the unit.....you cannot use a copy!

They do not want you to make copies which can be sold for 10,000.00 peso per shot.

Go to the iNAV site and click on "updates" and select your model.

Download to your computer "My Downloads".

Unlock your original SD card and put it into your computer SD slot, if you have one.

Go to your "My Downloads", and extract the files, using "winrar" then drag and drop the downloaded files to your original SD card (replace files as required).

Is this what you were asking?

I would be pleased to be more specific, but, please respond in English. Again, my apologies for not understanding Tagalog, but, I am working on it.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

I'm so sorry about that. Actually, that was I thought at first maybe they set the device to read from an original SD card. I tried doing exactly what you mentioned and it did not worked. I looked into the System Information of the Unit and the SD ID is blank - I am summing this is the ID of the SD Card. Or maybe the head unit is only a GPS-Ready without a GPS device built into it. I called Winterpine this afternoon and they said they will look into it since the Model of the Unit that came with the 2011 ASX does not come with the GPS Device and an SD Card with the map.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Guys, any upcoming updates? Last time I checked was June 2014.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
iNAV update