The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala po ECU yan... ang meron lang po dito sa atin ay 4JX at 4JH

sir. please answer this question

pag sa umaga po ba ayaw mag start....
    ayaw magturn over ??

o kaya sir kung may landline ka PM mo na lang ako....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sir,

Pagkatapos ng huling stall, hindi na siya nag start ulit. Ayon sa Wheeler's Club mechanic, wala daw power sa ignition coil. Initial checking ko ng fuse ok naman. Saturday ko pa plano mag test ng power to the coil. In total mga 6 stalls nangyari sa akin... Saturday 5:15am normal starting, 10 kms from home 1st stall... 1km... 2nd stall... 500 meters... 3rd stall... 500 meters... 4th stall... 5 kms... 5th stall... 5 kms no stall returned home... stopped engine, I thought everything was already ok... After breakfast, I was still able to start engine normally and fix parking of pickup... Sunday, thinking that it was just an air bubble problem, I travelled again... stalled engine within 1 km from home, was able to restart twice but only travelled 10 meters... thats when I decided to call the towing company.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasi the way I see it...
    ignition coil ??? hmmmmm

Anyway sir.. pacheck mo muna nag power coil mo tapos... kung kaya i bleed mo ulit ang fuel line mo... k

kasi basi dito.. maaring sa fuel line..

Please check your STARTER and the relay switch

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka barado na yung fuel filter mo

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    where do I locate the ignition coil on a diesel engine? I'll also check the fuel filter. How is the path of the fuel to the engine, fuel tank -> manual pump -> fuel filter -> injection pump -> engine... ?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmmm.... happened to me before sa pick-up ko. i have some of the the same symptoms. try mo to leave the engine on idle, if namamatay after a while. also there will be times na ok siya then mamatay. but if you pump it mag stastart ba? my problem was the injection pup bushing sa front ng injection pump after the gear. they just changed the bushings and voila never happened to me again. or your could be the springs inside the injection pump putol na, have seen a lot of this happened on the 4jai engines but the symptoms are no power above 3000rpm, may hesitation, try mo to pa check for air leaks injection pump mo if the so called ignition coil (mayroon ba diesel ignition coil) is not the culprit.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    or your could be the springs inside the injection pump putol na, have seen a lot of this happened on the 4jai engines but the symptoms are no power above 3000rpm, may hesitation, try mo to pa check for air leaks injection pump mo if the so called ignition coil (mayroon ba diesel ignition coil) is not the culprit.
    tsk....tsk....
    mukhang ganito na nararamdaman ko sa hi lander namin. hanggang 3000 rpm na lng kaya pero 120kph naman ang speed. ung springs sa injection pump po kaya un?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jun::: Baka naman nasa peak ng power rate band sa 3000 rpm yung inyo. Kung may diperensya yan sa injection pump, mahihirapan na kayo paabutin ng 100km/h yan.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I noticed that there are only three wires going to the ignition coil. One pair is connected to the left side, and a single wire connected to the back (orientation is hood open looking towards the engine). Could someone please enlighten me on the purpose of these wires? I'm sure one is for power, as removing the "engine-x" fuse in the fuse panel inside the pickup shutsdown the engine. I can't remember which fuse (engine-1 or engine-2). Removing one fuse shuts down the engine, removing the other fuse doesn't seem to affect the running engine.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I believe there's no ignition coil sa diesel engine. Wala namang spark plugs yan e. Instead try checking out the wiring for the injection pump solenoid. It runs sa back ng engine near the fire wall. Tapos it goes to the side of the injection pump. Minsan kasi yung wire sa may likod ng engine nagground sa block or minsan napuputol na. Its one cause of engine stalling for Fuegos and IPVs not common on Hilanders though.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
help needed on isuzu fuego