New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Guys,

We are planning to buy a new crosswind or an innova. Please help us decide. Give advantages and disadvantages of both manufacturers plus AT and Manual tranny. Sorry, bago lang po sa Car eh Thank you.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Crosswind:

Pros:
    - Roomy interior
    - Durable yet fuel efficient engine
    - Low cost of maintenance

Cons:
    - Noisy yet shaky engine
    - No safety features
    - Slow with automatic

Innova:

Pros:
    - Roomy interior
    - Safety conscious
    - Low cost of maintenance

Cons:
    - Gas engine lacks oomph
    - Waiting list (ask your dealer)

For me: I'll take the Innova any other day, I recommend the diesel

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    that's 1-0 for innova but when I saw the looks of the XUV xwind, I got attached with the LCD monitors and the leather seats

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    LCD monitros and leatherseats are easy after market upgrades. buy an innova then upgrade it with LCD's and leather seats. i dont know if the G variant has leather already? maybe the V. innova is way ahead in terms of technology and refinement. mas civilized kung baga. its easy to upgrade an innova to compete with what crosswind has like LCD's and leather. pero you cant upgrade a crosswind to be more civilized and modern like an innova.

ps: am not saying the crosswind is a bad car. i just think innova is a better car. what ever you like with the crosswind, take it and put it in the innova, then youll have the perfect car.

disclosure: not an owner of either car, but i have a friend who used to have a sportivo then switched to innova J. take note, from top of the line sportivo, to base model innova J. no regrets daw. best decision of his life. super relaxing daw and hinde nakakapagod i-drive.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    As an rider of an Innova (our family has one) it's one of the best family cars out there. My tip, get an Innova and use the remaining money for upgrades. Rode several times in a Crosswind, never again.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Go for Crosswind this is the best AUV ... sobrang tipid at matibay pa subok na unlike Innova D4D problem sakit lang nang ulo ang ibibigay sa iyo...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Get Crosswind and go anywhere you want, on or off the road no problem. Less worry, less maintenance. :smiley:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Get the Crosswind Mannual Tranny, very efficient, durable, reliable and easy to maintain car. You'll get the bang of your buck. Mine is a 10 year old XT and still runs 16km per liter on the highway * 60-80 kms/hr.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.C._28 View Post
    Get Crosswind and go anywhere you want, on or off the road no problem. Less worry, less maintenance. :smiley:
    +100 ako jan, subok ko n '09xuv a/t ko, mostly used off the road, even using in muddy area while raining, grip of michelen ltx a/t...little worry ko lng ay nasalinan yata ng madumimg fuel, need clean ng injection nozzles or check ng injection pump.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    For practical reasons, if you plan to keep the vehicle for more than 10 years, get the Crosswind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help me decide bet Crosswind XUVat and Innova Gat