hi,

have anyone of you experienced this problem? i had my regular 140000 oil change sa casa last january 30. I told the supervisor that i heard about the recall. He said he will order the injectors from manila and schedule a change. After two weeks, i was told that my injectors were ready so i brought in my trooper 4JX1 to the casa to have the injectors changed. i got it three days after. After about one week, i went back in to isuzu because my engine overheated. They said it was a problem with the hose in the oil cooler. They said they didnt touch it during the injectors change because the oil cooler is related to the water/coolant system of the car. On april 30, while driving on the highway, my trooper started oozing oil. as in the oil was pouring out. I was about 6km from the isuzu casa but i could not reach isuzu. The oil light on the dashboard lit up at about 2km from where i first noticed the leaking of oil ( i was lucky because a truck driver pointed it out to me while i was driving regarding my oil). So i just parked my car in a gas station and i had it towed to isuzu. Now, isuzu is telling me that my high pressure oil pump is leaking. I told them to get it out because i will try finding a surplus elsewhere. They are selling the pump for P60000. When i got the pump, they showed me where the cracks on the pump were. I WAS SHOCKED. There we about three long cracks on the pump about 2" long each. How could the pump casing CRACK? its bolted on to the engine and its deep inside the hood. i doubt if a "foreign object" hitting it as what isuzu explained to me, could have caused this? I think that the material of the pump casing just failed and cracked. This isnt suppose to happen, right? It should have been designed to last (especially the pump casing)

Have any Trooper owners experienced this? What are your thoughts?