New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Good day to all Isuzu owners.

Im an owner of an Isuzu Alterra '05 which was diagnosed with a blow by and recommended to have the engine overhauled. Casa is charging a fortune which I think is technical hold up.

Would like to get your advice or recommendations on what other shops other than casa that can re build an Alterra engine with good results as well as shops that I can buy original Isuzu engine parts. Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zam18 View Post
    Good day to all Isuzu owners.

Im an owner of an Isuzu Alterra '05 which was diagnosed with a blow by and recommended to have the engine overhauled. Casa is charging a fortune which I think is technical hold up.

Would like to get your advice or recommendations on what other shops other than casa that can re build an Alterra engine with good results as well as shops that I can buy original Isuzu engine parts. Thanks in advance!
    From where are you located, sir? If southside, I may be able to recommend a very good mechanic --- particularly with old and new Isuzu vehicles.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    From where are you located, sir? If southside, I may be able to recommend a very good mechanic --- particularly with old and new Isuzu vehicles.
    Q.C. area ako sir. But if this shop your recommending is really good distance is not a problem. My consideration for choosing a shop is more on their experience in rebuilding CRDI engine like alterra and of course how much they charge. Bout the engine parts sir? Are they going to source it?

Thanks in advance and your prompt reply.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *zam18: You got PM

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    *zam18: You got PM
    Kindly pm also your recomended shop, thanks in advance

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Saan po sir yang shop..kindly pm din

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Sir Benz pa-PM na din ng shop/mechanic.
    Thanks

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    sir si sir benzmizer dina yata active....if you want sir i would recommend a good mechanic 10 years of isuzu casa experience just pm me your contact no. pampanga area sir ang mechanic...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dh0n View Post
    sir si sir benzmizer dina yata active....if you want sir i would recommend a good mechanic 10 years of isuzu casa experience just pm me your contact no. pampanga area sir ang mechanic...
    Sir dhon paki txt din sa akin yung name and cp number nung mekaniko, taga pampaga rin ako, my cp number 09472610337, salamat.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Pm please. I need to find spare parts for Isuzu alterra engine.

Help! Good shops for Alterra engine rebuild