Hi All

Just brought my first 4x4 for a very good price but had a few problems to sort out.

The EGR was jammed and had blown out near the intake manifold so as suggested by a mechanic we removed the valves altogether and sealed the intake etc...

The TPS had melted due to the exhaust blowing into the engine bay due to the EGR holes. I have got another but do not know the order the wire are to be connected as the clip had melted so I have done my best with the manual I have but am still unsure how much this affects the motor.

Now it runs but I have no power at higher reves and not the amount I'd expect at lower reves and the turbo has started squealing at about 2 1/2 thou reves but dims after 3000.

There are no warning lights or fault lights that I can see and the vacuums tubes have been blocked of we have also removed the engine brake as this was jammed open anyway.

I don't think this has any affect on the above but I also have no lights showing what gear I am in as this is an auto but am about to check the wiring.

Any help on this would be great as I don't want to damage the engine.

I am at your mercy