1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Haaaay ang dami kalokohan ng casa....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Love it so far. Thanks for sharing.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Under din ba sa Ayala umbrella ang isuzu pasig?

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Nakakainis yung ganyan. Halatang walang alam sa pagbili ng sasakyan si ate. Kaya sinamantala ng mga loko

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    The extra 35k is hilarious. Upgrade?

Lalagyan ba nila ng body kits ung truck?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Nakakainis yung ganyan. Halatang walang alam sa pagbili ng sasakyan si ate. Kaya sinamantala ng mga loko

akala ko nga actress lng..

cant buy brains talaga...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    akala ko nga actress lng..

cant buy brains talaga...

Di mo masisi bro. May mga ganyan talaga. Lalo na mga first timer. Pero wag naman samantalahin

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Di mo masisi bro. May mga ganyan talaga. Lalo na mga first timer. Pero wag naman samantalahin

first time truck agad binili eh... i doubt padin hehehe. the isuzu papers look legit though

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    first time truck agad binili eh... i doubt padin hehehe. the isuzu papers look legit though

Pang negosyo bro. Judgemental na kung judgemental. Pero sa tingin ko, from the poor etong si ate pero dahil sa gulay, gumanda ang buhay. At syempre gusto nya lumaki pa business nya kaya bibili sya truck. Kaso nga walang alam sa pagbili ng bagong sasakyan at nagbayad agad ng full. Totally normal scenario. Pero dahil tulfo yan, i can understand na tingin mo scirpted nga, di rin ako magugulat kung scripted talaga haha

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Not everyone is adept at purchasing vehicles ... not everyone will research and canvass thoroughly ... most people don't have the time or make the time ... not knowing that a little research can save a lot money and/or time ... they will go with whatever they see being advertised or whoever is referred by their friends / neighbors / relatives ...

Even the younger generation(s) who are always on social media do not do due diligence when purchasing vehicles ... you see a lot of them going with in-house financing ... too lazy to go to the bank or they want everything spoon fed to them (at a huge cost) ...

Although if we turn the tables and we are asked to find the best deal when buying vegetables in the market, would we know where to go and what to do? ... she would be the one laughing at us for not knowing what to do and getting scammed at the market ... so to each his/her own specialty ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast