New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Good Morning Experts,

My friend wants me to check out this isuzu fuego with this link here... He's gonna use this as his workhorse delivery vehicle for his computer business... please see this link... do you think this is a good buy? what should i look out for for this model?

please see link here...

isuzu fuego pickup sale *199k Philippines - 8565707

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think it is.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    puntahan niyo muna para makita at ma-"feel" in person.
    though you can never go wrong with a 4ja1 (at 199php), you might be taking home a 199php worth of junk! at mga installment na sakit ng ulo.
    pictures can decieve so as the seller.
    dala na rin muna kayo ng mekaniko.

ingat at good luck!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    was able to check the unit with a mechanic.. ok na ok siya... walang blow by at halos wala pang usok... well maintained yung interior at wala pang kalawang ang ilalim... maayos din kausap ang owner... solid na solid pa yung takbo... i floored it sa highway at konting usok lang yung lumabas... yung nga lang medyo may slide yung clutch which could be easily remedied. so i hope my friend and the seller would be able to finalize the deal.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    my friend got the pick-up.. ok naman sa final checking, medyo may rust lang sa door hinges which could easily be remedied.

we just noticed medyo mausok pag malamig engine, is there any other anyway that we could lessen it?
    all in all, very sturdy engine and nice ride..

what else is the recommended maintenance sa engine to make it last longer? he added the x1r something for diesel engines, sana effective.

mas na excite pa kumpare ko to buy a new stereo, derecho agad sa banawe... he got a sony xplod hu for and 4 speakers for 7500..