New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    last 2 weeks while i was driving my 2003 crosswind xuv along roxas blvd. my stainless cover of the bumper over rider flew off. at first I thought it was the plate so I went down to check if the plate is still there.The plate is still intact so I disregard the flying object until I parked the unit at home, i noticed the stainless cover is gone. The problem is where to buy the stainless cover . isuzu dont have the stainless cover , you have to buy the whole bumper over rider.
    When i go around, I noticed most of the crosswind xuv of the same year the bumper cover is gone. because it was just glued by a certain rubber. Due to exposure to vibration, sunlight and rain , the glue gave way.
    Can someone please help me to find a replacement.
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; April 29th, 2008 at 03:37 PM. Reason: retitle thread

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wiper View Post
    last 2 weeks while i was driving my 2003 crosswind xuv along roxas blvd. my stainless cover of the bumper over rider flew off. at first I thought it was the plate so I went down to check if the plate is still there.The plate is still intact so I disregard the flying object until I parked the unit at home, i noticed the stainless cover is gone. The problem is where to buy the stainless cover . isuzu dont have the stainless cover , you have to buy the whole bumper over rider.
    When i go around, I noticed most of the crosswind xuv of the same year the bumper cover is gone. because it was just glued by a certain rubber. Due to exposure to vibration, sunlight and rain , the glue gave way.
    Can someone please help me to find a replacement.
    sa mga nagbebenta po nung bullbar, dba po yung iba katulad nung over-rider nung xwind yung gnagamet. kumukuha lng din ang isuzu ng spare parts sa labas nagpapagawa lng din cla.
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; April 29th, 2008 at 03:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    wiper,

can i ask kung nakakuha ka nitong front bumper mo? lost mine too, and tama ka saw a lot of units na wala nito.
    anong ginawa mo, kumuha ka then dikit lang din? screwed? or tinanggal mo na lang pati yung pandikit na black?

thanks

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    any ideas on how to remove the 3 black adhesive on the over rider bumper?
    thanks

front bumper over rider stainless cover