New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I am about to purchase a 2002 XUVI Crosswind. Can somebody tell me the difference of this year model versus later year models, like against a 2003 or 2004 similar variant model? Also, is the color tan leather seats standard for the 2002 model or they also come in different colors? Appreciate a quick reply. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jayofdonpedro View Post
    I am about to purchase a 2002 XUVI Crosswind. Can somebody tell me the difference of this year model versus later year models, like against a 2003 or 2004 similar variant model? Also, is the color tan leather seats standard for the 2002 model or they also come in different colors? Appreciate a quick reply. Thank you.
    Yup, i believe the tan seats for an 03 model were standard (cannot recall if ISUZU changed the seat design/material/color for the model after that)

As for the differences, I believe the alloy wheel, radio, colors, front bumper overrider ('04 had the turn guide light integrated in the overrider) and the rear sparetire cover were the major (major) differences.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Yup, i believe the tan seats for an 03 model were standard (cannot recall if ISUZU changed the seat design/material/color for the model after that)

As for the differences, I believe the alloy wheel, radio, colors, front bumper overrider ('04 had the turn guide light integrated in the overrider) and the rear sparetire cover were the major (major) differences.
    *jayofdonpedro,

Good News is you can upgrade your 03 Model Crosswind to Sportivo look you just need to change the bumpers headlight and grill. Btw, I have a set just in case you're interested, just send me a pm.