New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the radiator! :x
    had it replaced the 2nd time around during my 35thou km PMS due to a persistent leak, although nung mga 28 thou pa lang may leak na. I had to wait for 2 PMS visits para lang mapalitan radiator. Yung 1st time it was about 12thou Km when it had a leak. AND NOW, AFTER 10 THOU KM (46thou KM nako), may leak na naman!! :x
    something's really wrong, either with the way the radiator was designed or with the way the radiator is mounted.
    Sinulatan ko pa Isuzu nito pero ala rin. they gave me the usual "we'll look into the matter".
    o well... sorry master boknoyXTRM2001 if i'm letting out steam on this forum. pero meron talagang failure sa quality e. Mag-ex-expire pa naman yung warranty ko within the next month.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rsnald, sorry about that, long time no see ah
    anyways plastic ba yan radiator mo?
    since near expiration na warranty mo
    pa copper mo na top and bottom para matibay

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka may kinikiskisan yan

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    rsnald,
    What's the brand of the radiator- local, denso or calsonic?
    Where's the leak coming from?
    Do they replace the radiator cap too? If this is defective, then excess pressure may not vent into the coolant reservoir which may cause a rupture on the top cover of radiator.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just hope makita na kung ano yung mali..
    mahirap magpapalit nang magpalit..
    radiator pa naman yan!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *jackaroo, afrasay, wreckless
    Denso brand, plastic yung pipe na nakaconnect dun sa rubber rose sa ilalim going to the engine block. eto yung pipe na katabi nung drain plug. dun parati nagkakaleak. apparently, the base of the pipe develops a crack, maybe due to engine vibration or when driving over rough terrain (lubak and rough concrete roads).

twice, buong radiator pinalitan. I watched over when they replaced it the 2nd time. simple lang naman pala. pwedeng DIY. Sabi sa 'kin nung mekaniko, parang masyado daw malayo mounting screws sa may bandang ilalim kaya malakas mag-vibrate. nung sinilip, mukha nga.
    pero nakakainis talaga considering na di naman ako nag-o-offroad, puro city and highway driving lang with the occassional potholes here and there.

* kimpoy,
    di naman ako nawawala
    I visit the board almost everyday. yun lang, wala akong ma-icomment specially kung tungkol sa off-roading ang topic.

magkano ba magpatanso? yun din naisip ko e, specially after the warranty expires.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A classmate of mine had the same problem with his Isuzu Pickup before....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rsnald::: You may want to give Hanson a visit with regards to your radiator problems. Last I heard, they are now into repairing radiators. :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sina Hanson ay may plastic repair capabilities na daw. Pero find the root of the problem first para magawa ang necessary adjustments or modifications if needed.Sina Hanson ay may plastic repair capabilities na daw. Pero find the root of the problem first para magawa ang necessary adjustments or modifications if needed.Sina Hanson ay may plastic repair capabilities na daw. Pero find the root of the problem first para magawa ang necessary adjustments or modifications if needed.Sina Hanson ay may plastic repair capabilities na daw. Pero find the root of the problem first para magawa ang necessary adjustments or modifications if needed.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. cj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    pareng nald,

sorry to hear about your radiator problem again! akala ko pa naman permanent solution na nung palitan ang buong assembly the last time. pero after replacing it twice, hindi kaya may sumisira sa radiator? as jackaroo said, palit din ba pressure cap when they changed the assembly?

sir Boknoy,

this problem is serious. imagine changing the radiator assembly twice? dapat naman siguro ma-extend ang warranty nung XTO ni rsnald, kahit sa radiator man lang..

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Crosswind's achilles heel