New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ano pong klaseng bulb ang kelangan para sa headlight ng 2002 Crosswind XUV? Specifically yung connection type. Gusto ko sanang bumili dito sa Canada bago uuwi sa Pinas.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The stock headlight is an H4 55w/60w. If you opt for a higher wattage, just have the installer put ceramic sockets.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradp View Post
    The stock headlight is an H4 55w/60w. If you opt for a higher wattage, just have the installer put ceramic sockets.
    Thanks bro for your response. Do you know much about xenons? If I use xenon, will I need a ballast? What is this ballast and where do you install it?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lacson View Post
    Thanks bro for your response. Do you know much about xenons? If I use xenon, will I need a ballast? What is this ballast and where do you install it?

I think you want is HID bcoz ballast is a part of HID...hir in phil 7k-10k a set of HID kit...many brand of HID like china it cost 5k something... this some website

www.xenon-bulbs.com

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by robz02 View Post
    I think you want is HID bcoz ballast is a part of HID...hir in phil 7k-10k a set of HID kit...many brand of HID like china it cost 5k something... this some website

www.xenon-bulbs.com

Thanks bro..

Crosswind XUV Headlight Bulb