New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello friends,

I would love to hear your thoughts on the AT version of the Isuzu Crosswind vehicle,
    particularly from those who have owned one.

Is it difficult to maintain? Any problems and/or concerns (short- and long-term), and likes?

I am hoping for your kind thoughts, friends.

Thank you very much.

AK

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    +1. Balak ko rin po kumuha ng variant na 'to (AT), para madali gamitin ng any family member.
    Would appreciate any thoughts....
    Crosswind, against all odds!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

+1. Balak ko rin po kumuha ng variant na 'to (AT), para madali gamitin ng any family member.
    Would appreciate any thoughts....
    Crosswind, against all odds!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    A friend of mine have one and he complains of the poor acceleration at yun smoke belching boys of edsa. Suki daw sya lagi. [emoji4]

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    acquired Jan.2009, XUV AT,...must have lot of patience during accelaration, less maintenance except yon PMS, for nearly 6 years...wala pa ako repair sa engine and still giving no trouble, fuel consumption still at 7.5 - 8 km/L at moderate to heavy traffic at city driving while on highway from 11 - 12 km/L

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Mine is XTO AT 2001 and it is now showing symptom such as delayed reversed engagement. Walang delay sa D, D2 and L, engaged agad. Shifting is fine naman. Ano kaya dapat gawin nito. TIA

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Transmission overhaul.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I have not owned one, but I have driven one over the weekend a few months ago...

Tiyaga ka lang sa acceleration, dahil talagang makupad...

Tama itong ibigay sa mga kabataan na nagmamaneho,- para hindi nila ihataw...

Also,- my observation,- kahit bago pa lang,- pinapara ito ng mga ASBUwaya sa kalye... Mausok kasi kaya "money for nothing" para sa kanila... Abala kung paparahin ka nila,- mas abala dahil babagsak ka sa emission test nila....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.8K _/_/_/_/_/:doclove:_/_/_/_/_/

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Transmission overhaul.
    i observed the same thing in my ride-- delayed reverse. is it not a complicated and expensive procedure? thank you.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thank you very much, friends.

AnitoKid

Thank you very much, friends.

AnitoKid

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin570 View Post
    Mine is XTO AT 2001 and it is now showing symptom such as delayed reversed engagement. Walang delay sa D, D2 and L, engaged agad. Shifting is fine naman. Ano kaya dapat gawin nito. TIA
    Check, inspect the quality of fluid and if color/smell like burnt, replace the fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by alvin570 View Post
    Check, inspect the quality of fluid and if color/smell like burnt, replace the fluid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Crosswind XUV Automatic (AT) Transmission