New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    tanong ko lang po if nagbebenta ba ang casa ng sticker na yan (encircled in red). any idea if magkano? diretso lang ba dikit sya sa body? were buying a 2nd hand 03 xuvi gold and plan to put that sticker kasi trip ko hehe. salamat sa mga replies.

just took the pics at sulit. very nice ride

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Maybe banawe has it. Bakit hindi nalang yan ang bilhin niyo? XUVi ata naman iyan eh, or is it XUV?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    bro i suggest bili ka nung nabibiling parang line lang mas simple mas better..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardinas View Post
    tanong ko lang po if nagbebenta ba ang casa ng sticker na yan (encircled in red). any idea if magkano? diretso lang ba dikit sya sa body? were buying a 2nd hand 03 xuvi gold and plan to put that sticker kasi trip ko hehe. salamat sa mga replies.

Looks very much like my Crosswind XUVi except for the stickers, the stickers actually from remind me of the old crosswinds, if I'm not mistaken most of the older crosswinds before have that sticker.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005

These are standard, OEM stickers used by ISUZU on the XTO when it was first introduced in 2001. 3M was the supplier who developed them.

Since that was 8 years ago, I'm not sure if 3M still has them or if CASA still have them on stock.

If you are really serious on getting a set, call each of the 20 ISUZU CASA and check if they still have the "XTO bodyside graphics". It came out in 2 shades, silver (like in your photo) and gold.

GOOD LUCK!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005

that OEM "stripes" is from the top of the line XTO first introduced in '01 (like mine ) if you are really interested, you may try WALCO and JAYSON'S aside from Casas. IMO, it will need so much time and patient kung paano idikit yan
    Last edited by XTO; October 2nd, 2009 at 12:23 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Yeah ung sakin meron pa ng mga stickers na yan. but i was planning magpa clay ek ek or ung kunsakali hilamos pano ko mababalik ung stickers.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    forget the stickers. iba nabili namin. 03 xuv black/silver color (im not sure kung black ba talaga yon kasi parang blue black eh). plan to have it monotone nalang coz i hated the black/silver paint.

by the way, meron ba d2 nag bebenta ng 03 xuvi mags yong parang black chrome polish? bagay kaya sa project ko? or kukuha nalang ako ng 15 chrome mags? thx.

its good to own an isuzu again. innova would have been my choice but dad doesn't want it coz of the d4d issues.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You want to make your ride all black then, including the mags. I think okay naman.. I saw narin 03 XUV's having that color.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *Sardinas,

You want to make your ride all black then, including the mags. I think okay naman.. I saw narin 03 XUV's having that color, do you have any plans of upgrading the looks of you 03 XUV to Sportivo look?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
crosswind XTO side decals