New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    mga sirs, ano po ba mga models ng crosswind? at ano po pagkakaiba ng bawat model?
    plan po kasi ng byenan ko bumili.. ang budget nya is around 350k..
    salamat po..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Bautista View Post
    mga sirs, ano po ba mga models ng crosswind? at ano po pagkakaiba ng bawat model?
    plan po kasi ng byenan ko bumili.. ang budget nya is around 350k..
    salamat po..
    Good luck.

For 350k, you'll be getting an 8-10 year old XTO/XUV with over 150,000 kilometers on the engine.

You could get lucky, though.

XUVs were not good deals brand new. Very expensive. But secondhand, the prices for all models evens out, so might as well get the upgrade.

XUVs of that time came with VCD with dual LCD (likely broken by now) and a front passenger massage seat (also likely broken... the controller is very fragile).

XTOs are older, but still desirable. Most Crosswind Connoisseurs consider the 2000 XTO to be the best driving, best riding Crosswind ever. Lower to the ground, very good spring rates, lighter body. But these are all very old at this point, and it'll be hard finding one in decent condition.

And, pro-tip, if you get one in a weird color, make sure the paint is still good, because the special colors like the pearlescent green on the XTO are very, very difficult to match when doing touch-up work, especially as they fade over time.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Dual monitors are pretty prone to failure but can now be repaired or replaced. We upgraded a friend's head unit to a dvd capable one,

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The image quality, honestly, is pretty poor. But at least the mounts are there should you choose to upgrade.

What I loved most about our XTO was the color-keyed seat stitching (matches the body paint). I think some XUVs also got it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The image quality, honestly, is pretty poor. But at least the mounts are there should you choose to upgrade.

What I loved most about our XTO was the color-keyed seat stitching (matches the body paint). I think some XUVs also got it.
    What i like naman idol Niky on our 2003 Crosswind XT is that we know when to upshift the gear, you won't make any mistake guaranteed!
    ....Eh, ang ingay ng makina kahit makupad haha!

....Pero naman 350,000 kms odo na and counting

Cheers!