New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi sirs,

I have an Isuzu TFR and planning to have a repaint. The present color is cream. Do you have any color suggestions? yung light color lang po sana. no plans na mag-change color

another question po, when you say mirror finish, same lang po ba with clear coat? or different po sya.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    Hi sirs,

I have an Isuzu TFR and planning to have a repaint. The present color is cream. Do you have any color suggestions? yung light color lang po sana. no plans na mag-change color

another question po, when you say mirror finish, same lang po ba with clear coat? or different po sya.

thanks
    How about silver , when you say mirror finish is the look of the finish paint. Clear coat makes the paint looks glossy.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'll go for white. Mirror finish is a term people use to describe how the vehcile's paint looks. Yes, that includes how glossy it is, etc. Clear coat is the last stage of a car's paint process. It is applied to to provide a glossy finish and protection to your vehicle's paint.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    bagay po kaya sir ang pearl white sa pick-up or pang SUV's lang tlaga yun? or should i just stick with the white color...yun po kasi ang color ng pick up ko ngayon

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    bagay po kaya sir ang pearl white sa pick-up or pang SUV's lang tlaga yun? or should i just stick with the white color...yun po kasi ang color ng pick up ko ngayon
    If you are after a classic color, straight white. But if you want a "fadish" color, pearl white.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Mga sir! gud day...

Ask qlng kung ano p pwede qng gmitin na type ng pintura or NAIL POLISH b? Sa pag RERETOKI sa XUV Q. My mga kunting gasgas at kupas na paint cya sa my door, roof at hood. Any advice po?? (ako lng po kasi minsan nag aayos ng car.) gbu!

Color Suggestion