New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    I own 2005 dmax ls and am experiencing problems na. My check engine indicator turns on then I lose power. Sabi sa casa change oil, change air filter, change ko din ang fuel filter but bumabalik parin ang CHECK ENGINE.. What will I do?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    From where are you located?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Good day to all Troopers,

My check engine light come and go for the second time, it's trooper 2002 LS. is this sign as early warning for an oil change?, trooper is nearly reaching the 5k interval, any inputs are highly appreciate, thanks.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    sir benz am from angeles city pampanga.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    *ts- i own a 2008 dmax. i had that too 2 weeks ago. what i did was drain the fuel from the water seperator valve at the hood. did it a few times.

everything is fine now.

by the way. another symptom. if in the morning you start your engine and you hear a clatter in the engine before it runs fine in warmup then there is air in your fuel system. and so bleeding it is what made my dmax run fine.

hope this helps.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    update on this problem with check engine light and losing power. just sent my dmax yesterday to the casa. and the tech2 reported problem with the SCV/ suction control valve. replacement for the "modified" scv is P7990 ouch.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    nyek... parang din palang D4D yan Dmax... SCV din ang problem.... Denso system ba yan?? papalitan mo na

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    nyek... parang din palang D4D yan Dmax... SCV din ang problem.... Denso system ba yan?? papalitan mo na
    not sure if its a denso unit. but all 2010 and up isuzu crdi, the SA said, is using that kind of modified scv. the reason was dirty fuel. thats why its adviced to change fuel filter every 20000 kms.

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jeng santos View Post
    I own 2005 dmax ls and am experiencing problems na. My check engine indicator turns on then I lose power. Sabi sa casa change oil, change air filter, change ko din ang fuel filter but bumabalik parin ang CHECK ENGINE.. What will I do?
    Sir, My MuX has this problem and yung akin nagiba tunog ng makina and ang sabi sakin sa casa kailangan daw e check sa computer ang problema. Common po ba ito sa mga my isuzu? Thank you po

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    common? first time seeing it... so its not common...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
check engine indicator lights on..