New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    I like the look of the sportivo despite the negative comments about its old, under powered, and smoke belching engine. However, I totally agree that it is highly overpriced even if it is noted that the crosswind is durable and reliable AUV. Can one order a Crosswind that looks like a Sportivo but at a lower price? Possibly below 1M?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think wala.
    but you can order the base type (XT) ata yun, and put on the workings.... not sure kung makakamura ka, dahil medyo madami, including the body works, interiors, etc.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i think wala.
    but you can order the base type (XT) ata yun, and put on the workings.... not sure kung makakamura ka, dahil medyo madami, including the body works, interiors, etc.
    thanks.i'll have to ask a dealer otherwise have to settle for other auv/mpv.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Go for other brands of suv / auv. Crosswind is really over priced. Lack of safety features.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i agree with efrendat....ang tagal na yan crosswind na yan puro aesthetics lang ginagawa.

for its price mag monterosport ka na lang sir...or fortuner mas bago engine wise.

pero sa itsura ganun din puro facelift lang.

brand new crosswind  like a sportivo but without lcd monitor, lower price