New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    In terms of sales, aftersales, and discounts?

Went to Q.Ave and EDSA last week to inquire the 2016 MU-X, it was a horrible experience.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ervinelim View Post

Went to Q.Ave and EDSA last week to inquire the 2016 MU-X, it was a horrible experience.
    i can refer you to a friend who is the IT Manager of Isuzu Alabang.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006

May I ask details on your experience?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Maybe you met a new contractual trying to sell his/her first unit...

I always ask about how many years the sales person has been with the dealership.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i can refer you to a friend who is the IT Manager of Isuzu Alabang.
    Medyo malayo samin bro.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chay View Post
    May I ask details on your experience?
    Requested Isuzu Q.Ave for a Test Drive on Saturday, it was approved. Went on that day, Wala daw manager para magapprove ng test drive. WTF?! Nabadtrip ako sobra pero syempre di na ako nagalit, what can I do.

Went to Isuzu EDSA, Wala nagaasikaso and mga tao parang gusto lang matulog. Just went out since I saw that it's the same management INTECO.

Hay.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Maybe you met a new contractual trying to sell his/her first unit...

I always ask about how many years the sales person has been with the dealership.
    Feel ko nga eh. Parang mga OJT mga sales nila.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016

Try Isuzu Pasig or Rizal (along marcos highway) - Claimed warranty for rear dvd monitor, maasikaso after sales, and then bumili ko ng shark side mirror protector, installed agad. Dumating ako mga before lunch which is usually very busy.. Naasikaso naman ako,

pero never got the cance to talk to their sales, sa Isuzu Cavite ako nakakuha bec unit availability before and referral of an officemate.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    It's not in Metro Manila, but if you're from the south, you might want to consider Isuzu Cavite. Had the 1.5K km PMS there for our MU-X last Saturday, and I was pleased that I can stay near the unit while being serviced. I was even able to bring home the excess half liter of oil. My service advisor was very accommodating, and the PMS was completed earlier than the promised release time. No extra charges as well; paid Php 3.3K+ since labor is still free. So even if we got the unit from Alabang, we'd rather drive all the way there for service. Overall, very satisfied!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloFranz View Post
    It's not in Metro Manila, but if you're from the south, you might want to consider Isuzu Cavite. Had the 1.5K km PMS there for our MU-X last Saturday, and I was pleased that I can stay near the unit while being serviced. I was even able to bring home the excess half liter of oil. My service advisor was very accommodating, and the PMS was completed earlier than the promised release time. No extra charges as well; paid Php 3.3K+ since labor is still free. So even if we got the unit from Alabang, we'd rather drive all the way there for service. Overall, very satisfied!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alabang Cavite and C5 are one company I believe. Ayala Owned

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Alabang Cavite and C5 are one company I believe. Ayala Owned
    Yup, also the one along Marcos Highway (Isuzu Rizal). I'm not sure though if the other Ayala dealerships allow you to see your car while being serviced (you can't daw at Alabang, though that was before; I don't know if still the same this time).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast