New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Good day, tsikoteer...im back in the asphalt road ( after staying few months driving ship through the water )...and after a long drive yesterday, this morning when im going to wash the car, i noticed a rubber hose connected one end on top of transmission(auto) and the other end just loose, no trace of oil or water, nagasgas pa nga yon dulo kasi lumapat sa semento...my problem is saan ba nakaconnect yon kabilang dulo ? bring the car on petron station, lift-up but cant find any sign of connection, is it already open on one end and just tied it somewhere?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xwind_mariner View Post
    Good day, tsikoteer...im back in the asphalt road ( after staying few months driving ship through the water )...and after a long drive yesterday, this morning when im going to wash the car, i noticed a rubber hose connected one end on top of transmission(auto) and the other end just loose, no trace of oil or water, nagasgas pa nga yon dulo kasi lumapat sa semento...my problem is saan ba nakaconnect yon kabilang dulo ? bring the car on petron station, lift-up but cant find any sign of connection, is it already open on one end and just tied it somewhere?
    good day again, just lucky that i keep the number of my SA, it is connected just at the back of water seperator...enjoy and keep safe driving...