New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I am a happy Trooper owner, skyroof edition 03 model, 45T Km, ZERO problems so far... considering im on its 4th year.

I just want to know if there are any other Happy Trooper owners, specifically the CRDi version.

I have read so many bad stuff, I just want to hear any Good Stuff... o talagang wala?!... I dont want to be the last one or the only one.

So if there are any... please post...

Or am I doomed like the others?!... Injector problems when I reach 65-80T Kms?... Anyone passed that reading WITHOUT any problem?... that will be good to hear!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hi sir, hows your trooper now, i own trooper 2002 1 month palang sa akin, 2nd owner ako and ok naman performance nya so far, i just follow the advised of our tsikoter, since 2007 pa yung post ninyo e, i'd just like to ask if your trooper still working good and with great condition? thanks

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Mine is. It's almost 110,000 kilometers withour issues. Almost always, I'm asked what do I do to keep my Trooper headache-fre. My answer is simple, "I just regularly have my Trooper undergo PMS as suggested." ---- and that is no secret..... it's in the maintenance Booklet that goes with the vehicle.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    sir Benzmizer, do you using the genuine parts from isuzu during pms/change oil?or is there any alternative aside for the genuine?

alternative for: (can be purchase outside isuzu but working properly)

engine motor oil?
    oil filter (primary & secondary)?
    fuel filter?
    air filter?
    coolant?

your suggestion is highly appreciate, thanks.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JhunTrooper View Post
    sir Benzmizer, do you using the genuine parts from isuzu during pms/change oil?or is there any alternative aside for the genuine?

alternative for: (can be purchase outside isuzu but working properly)

engine motor oil?
    oil filter (primary & secondary)?
    fuel filter?
    air filter?
    coolant?

your suggestion is highly appreciate, thanks.
    Hi Jhun. I don't want to risk it. I only use Genuine ISUZU parts (motor oil, coolant and filters). A bit costly if you as me but believe me, it'll be worth it in the long run.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Happy Trooper owner? Here I am! Our Trooper has not clocked many kilometers unlike those of some of our fellow Tsikoteers here at 70t kms. Also bought second hand, but way back in 2003.

Sir JhunTrooper, which year model is your Trooper? Color, mileage and purchase price?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    sir Benzmizer, thank you for the info, yah better to go for the genuine than sorry,,, and perhaps that is the secret of 4jx1 he he he.

sir GTi, my trooper is 2002 model and white two tone color, around 90km na,, glad that had happy trooper owner. maybe how many tsikoter here still owning trooper with 4jx1 engine? mind if I am asking.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JhunTrooper View Post
    sir Benzmizer, thank you for the info, yah better to go for the genuine than sorry,,, and perhaps that is the secret of 4jx1 he he he.

sir GTi, my trooper is 2002 model and white two tone color, around 90km na,, glad that had happy trooper owner. maybe how many tsikoter here still owning trooper with 4jx1 engine? mind if I am asking.
    Pareho pala tayo ng year model at kulay! non-Skyroof din sayo? As for Tsikoteers that are 4JX1 owners, I'm not very sure. But you can encounter many of them in the Trooper forums and there are many among them who are also pleased with their Troopers.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    2005 Trooper White/beige.

Happy........ ang pinagpapaayusan.

Joke! At almost 115k Kms, very happy with it.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ako rin, happy ang Isuzu Commonwealth

Happy naman kami, tibay ng Trooper (except for the engine)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
any happy trooper owners?