New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ano ba gamit na adhesive? kasi ung MU namin hndi maganda ang pagka dikit ng rubber lining. we tried the thin 3M double adhesive. kept the lining in place for few days but it was slowly removed. then we tried another double adhesive with foam on the middle (think one). ang panget naman tignan kasi lumilitaw ang white foam and it doesn't hold properly too. before being repainted the painter said that a rugby was used to hold the linings in place. pero we used an adhesive afterwards.

ano ba dapat? rugby nga kaya? or what kind of adhesive? :confused:

and another question, ano ba ang standard size ng "MU" sticker sa may side panel ng isuzu MU? yung MU ko kasi walang MU sticker magpapagawa nalang ako. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    up!! please

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    While my rig is not a Mu, I had the same problems you did with that rubber seal on the passenger and driver side of my rig.

I applied thin double sided tapes on the dangling parts and that fixed things right up. It's still actually holding up until now and I applied the stuff a few years ago.

YMMV.

Hope that helps.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    While my rig is not a Mu, I had the same problems you did with that rubber seal on the passenger and driver side of my rig.

I applied thin double sided tapes on the dangling parts and that fixed things right up. It's still actually holding up until now and I applied the stuff a few years ago.

YMMV.

Hope that helps.
    what brand of double sided tape? 3M?

adhesive used to glue the black rubber lining of the windows