New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    That's right. Converting this to the Sportivo look will cost a fortune. The body work alone may not even be that good so why try right?

I'd go for monotone for a fresh new look then add those stuff Impulzz enumerated except I'd go for amber LEDs for the side-mirrors to match the corner lights.

For me it's also a good thing to remove the emblems to leave people guessing what model it is besides, those are difficult to clean in the long run.

just my :twocents:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    can anyone post pics of their monotoned xuvs? just want to have an idea. i saw a green monotoned xuv and parang d bagay eh hehe.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i guess ill go for monotone nalnag. i think it will look okay since the color is dark. they should have renamed this to dark gray not steel black . ill post pics of the finished product after the work. ill be sticking with 15s and just slap a 15" chrome sportivo rim or american racing rim with lip.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    May I suggest this shade of Grey...

I believe they call this Gun Metal Grey :diablo:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang lufet nyan sir . semi washover lang budget ko kasi sayang yong ibang parts ng kotse kasi fresh pa yong paint. parte na papipinturahan ko is the 4 doors, hood, all the claddings, front and rear bumper, door pillars (paint to flat black).

meron po ba dyan sa inyo nagbebenta yong parang stainless plate sa front bumper? nanakaw kasi yong stainless plate ng kotse

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardinas View Post
    ang lufet nyan sir . semi washover lang budget ko kasi sayang yong ibang parts ng kotse kasi fresh pa yong paint. parte na papipinturahan ko is the 4 doors, hood, all the claddings, front and rear bumper, door pillars (paint to flat black).

meron po ba dyan sa inyo nagbebenta yong parang stainless plate sa front bumper? nanakaw kasi yong stainless plate ng kotse
    Bumper Overrider ung tinutukoy mo.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ahh uu pala. yong stainless plate sa bumper overider ang tinutukoy ko. ninakaw kasi yong sa kotse ang panget tingnan kung wala yon

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    the color on the upper part ang naka lagay sa registro. sa vitara ko 2 tone na maroon/silver pero maroon lang nakalagay. yung uravan ko dati dark blue/biege... blue lang naka sulat.
    ok thanks!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had my Patrol repainted to monotone black. Yun lang ang change.
    Otherwise stock lahat. Ganda pa din ng result.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i would prefer that you retain the original look of your crosswind if you're planning to have a washover done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2tone or monotone?