New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hello All!

After weeks of research and test driving, I'm thinking of getting the new Isuzu MU-X.
    My question is which branch gives the best service, and how much discount can I possibly get with cash purchase? As this is sensitive information, please PM me the information.

I went through the other brands (Toyota, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Mazda), and they were giving me as much as 100k discount while the Isuzu dealership that I went to has very poor customer service, has little knowledge about the vehicle, doesn't offer test drive, and does not offer discounts. These should have naturally turned me off already but I still think MU-X offers the best bang for the buck.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    the 2018 blue power is 1.648M minus 50K automatic discount to 1.598M. but that was November, Dec na ngaun eh. In November, kokonti pa lang nakikita ko naka Blue power emblem sa roads, ngaun dumadami nasa malls and BGC area. so i dont know if they're pushing the 1.648M SRP thats listed on their official website. aside from the 50K, Isuzu was also giving away cash coupons too. after negotiations, I think I can safely say that I got the blue power last November at almost the same price as the low end Toyota fortuner AT. the fortuner is like 2 months pa waiting time, while the blue power is readily available. and the blue power has led lights, 8in touchscreen with reverse camera, 18" rims, leather seats, folding side mirrors among others as compared to the entry bare Fort.

PS. avoid the Ayala-owned Isuzus. they're vultures. look at what they're doing with new CRV. The managers are even stripping down the LTO and the tints as freebies, tapos they'd tell you in the face, for profit sila sa CRV. WT! ngaun lang ako naka-witness ng ganyan garapalan

although if you do play hard to get this Dec, who knows what might happen in Jan 2018. andyan na excise tax, 1.5-1.6M vehicles has a minimum increase range of 100-150K kagad sa srp.

if there's any consolation, the new MUX is not the bang for the buck PPV ngaun. I think it's the Everest for those who are looking to buy a durable family PPV. this MUX even with the blue power is primitive compared to my ranger, considering it's has rear leaf springs. ambigat ng MUX, suspension is not that comfortable on cornering, ambagal ng arangkada, truck na truck talaga.

the everest trend can be had for like less than 1.5M ngaun after discounts with all the perks except for the rev cam diba?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014

sabi daw binigyan si Maja ng MUX Blue Power tapos si Empoy bagong Dmax sa commercial na to ng Isuzu Philippines. swerti

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    Any update ng bigger discount? Sa pinaginquire an namin 30K discount lang sa 1.9 blue power. 2018 Isuzu MU-X - Which branch gives the biggest discount / best service?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Query453 View Post
    Any update ng bigger discount? Sa pinaginquire an namin 30K discount lang sa 1.9 blue power. 2018 Isuzu MU-X - Which branch gives the biggest discount / best service?

Same lang din sa mga natanungan namin sir pero meron 35k for approval kaso kailangan in-house eh ayaw ng magulang ko kasi ang laki daw ng difference sa bank financing.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    100k sa otis discount namen sa mux luxe

7. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    100k sa otis discount namen sa mux luxe

Sa RZ4E lang na model? Magkano offer niyo? Pero direct bank ako, nagapply na ako ng loan.

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kjceepee View Post
    Same lang din sa mga natanungan namin sir pero meron 35k for approval kaso kailangan in-house eh ayaw ng magulang ko kasi ang laki daw ng difference sa bank financing.
    Yung 35K is applicable lang sa in-house financing? Or kahit nagdirect sa bank? Nagapply na kasi ako ng bank loan.

9. Join Date
    May 2018
    Yung 35K is applicable lang sa in-house financing? Or kahit nagdirect sa bank? Nagapply na kasi ako ng bank loan.

Sa in-house financing lang daw niya kayang ibigay yung 35k na discount eh.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018

Was that 30,000 discount off the 1,545,000 price. If it was which dealer and where. I am in Bohol and willing to travel to get it at that price.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast