New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    This release has prompted toyota thailand to give away the TRD kit for the hilux for FREE. 😂😂😂
    Really? The X-series with simpler body kits looks 'sportier' still. 😛

Anyway, I'm confident that the D-Maxis still capable to regain its throne as the best selling truck in Thailand. If only we get the similarly equipped models, baka tumaas din sales dito.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    5.7L/100 is class leading figure

slightly faster acceleration than the 2.5vgs
    Diesel pa yan... sarap mag drive!
    Sige test muna sa D-Max then pag pumatok at proven reliable eh isalpak na rin sana sa MU-X.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This guy bids farewell to the mighty 3.0VGS...averaging 11.8KM/L for 42,XXX kilometers.

What a satisfying ownership and prepping for the new DMAX

https://translate.google.com/transla...-text=&act=url

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ganda pala neto

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This 1.9D is impressive asf....

เหลือเชื่อ!! 1.9 บลูเพาเวอร์ บรรทุกหนัก ไล่เกียร์ โดยไม่ต้องเหยียบคันเร่ง - YouTube

Anti stall keeps it moving...but having 2T in the back is just amazing.

No accelerator was pressed?

Toyota showed a similar video 170T but only went with 1st gear and with AWD.
    Last edited by StockEngine; March 11th, 2016 at 05:58 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    This 1.9D is impressive asf....

เหลือเชื่อ!! 1.9 บลูเพาเวอร์ บรรทุกหนัก ไล่เกียร์ โดยไม่ต้องเหยียบคันเร่ง - YouTube

Anti stall keeps it moving...but having 2T in the back is just amazing.

No accelerator was pressed?

Toyota showed a similar video 170T but only went with 1st gear and with AWD.
    ....plus a very high gear ratio of 4.9xx in 1st gear.

btw, sa rear ng engine (transmission side) na rin pala yung timing assembly ng 1.9 Ddi.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    In the third quarter of 2006, the D-Max received a minor redesign and the introduction of a third DDi iTEQ engine, 3.0 4JJ1-TCX. Almost ten years after, we got this engine. No wonder... our air pollution index

I hope, this 1.9 Ddi will arrive earlier here.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    In the third quarter of 2006, the D-Max received a minor redesign and the introduction of a third DDi iTEQ engine, 3.0 4JJ1-TCX. Almost ten years after, we got this engine. No wonder... our air pollution index

Oh, look who is back...
    Anyway, you could at least not single out Isuzu, especially since Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, etc also offer engines that are just as (or even more) pollutive to our environment.

But I am sure we are all looking forward to the 1.9 Ddi, as well as the accompanying minor updates. I just hope it retains the long-term reliability of the bigger, under-stressed Isuzu engines we have had so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MD888 View Post
    Oh, look who is back...
    Anyway, you could at least not single out Isuzu, especially since Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, etc also offer engines that are just as (or even more) pollutive to our environment.

But I am sure we are all looking forward to the 1.9 Ddi, as well as the accompanying minor updates. I just hope it retains the long-term reliability of the bigger, under-stressed Isuzu engines we have had so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yun na nga e. kung ikumpara ang CO2 emissions e mas mababa di hamak yung binanggit nyang makina compared sa other brands. plus etong 1.9 e di hamak na mas mababa pa ng todo.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post

Maka air pollution naman, for the record one of the lowest CO2 emissions yung ageing 3.0 na yan in the segment, kahit kasabay pa niya new engines ng competitors. Plus this new 1.9 Blue Power is the most fuel efficient + has the lowest CO2 emissions again among ALL pickup trucks.

Hindi pa nga yung TCX yung dinala satin eh, just the TC (Hi power)

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast