New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Actually maganda ang external design ng Crosswind. For me, its not a negative feedback given its classification- AUV, maski 20-30 years ok lang. Maganda nga parang di naluluma units previous renderings.

Ang ayaw ko lang is the substantial increase for the sticker price of the vehicle which is not consummerate with the modifications done.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    haha..di bagay...it reminds me of captiva's and montero's rear bumps..IMO, ok sana kung yung style eh katulad sa alterra UC, mas simple tignan..On the other hand, napansin ko yung stepboard at door handles color black..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung Crosswind ata eh designed ng Banawe Car Accessories association, eh. Yung sa friend ko lang, eh. Akala ko pina-mod sa Banawe yun pala puro OEM yung mga borloloy. Mga chrome taillight garnish, chrome side mirror, dalawang monitor, seat massager (san ka pa!).

Pero Isuzu could not even fit it with airbags or ABS or at least three point seatbelts in the rear.

Kung ano anong accessories lang ang kinakabit pero walang substantial advances in the vehicle to keep it in line with the times. And I can't believe the crazy prices Isuzu charges for their cars.

To give credit to Mitsubishi, they did engineer a replacement for the Adventure called the Fuzion. Unfortunately, offering only a gas engine and no basic model made sales suffer and Mitsu just kept on making Adventures. At least Mitsubishi is more conservative and restrained when it comes to accessories.

Come to think of it, even Land Rover gave the Defender a modern engine, a modern interior, and a smarter drivetrain to keep up with the times while still maintaining the core values that have made it an icon in the first place.

P.S. the fake rear skidplate (back in the day, it was a real functional skidplate for those old enough to remember), and bumper mounted pointy reflectors are so overplayed nowadays. Just my opinion. At least restrained na ang use of chrome.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung Crosswind ata eh designed ng Banawe Car Accessories association, eh. Yung sa friend ko lang, eh. Akala ko pina-mod sa Banawe yun pala puro OEM yung mga borloloy. Mga chrome taillight garnish, chrome side mirror, dalawang monitor, seat massager (san ka pa!).

Pero Isuzu could not even fit it with airbags or ABS or at least three point seatbelts in the rear.

Kung ano anong accessories lang ang kinakabit pero walang substantial advances in the vehicle to keep it in line with the times. And I can't believe the crazy prices Isuzu charges for their cars.

To give credit to Mitsubishi, they did engineer a replacement for the Adventure called the Fuzion. Unfortunately, offering only a gas engine and no basic model made sales suffer and Mitsu just kept on making Adventures. At least Mitsubishi is more conservative and restrained when it comes to accessories.

Come to think of it, even Land Rover gave the Defender a modern engine, a modern interior, and a smarter drivetrain to keep up with the times while still maintaining the core values that have made it an icon in the first place.

P.S. the fake rear skidplate (back in the day, it was a real functional skidplate for those old enough to remember), and bumper mounted pointy reflectors are so overplayed nowadays. Just my opinion. At least restrained na ang use of chrome.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Since mahina naman ang sales ng Crosswind/Panther sa Indonesia kaya di na sila gumawa ng new gen Crosswind..

Maybe aasa nalang sila sa bagong AUV/MPV na based sa new gen Chevrolet Colorado platform na lalabas sa 2013 sa Asian market.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Since mahina naman ang sales ng Crosswind/Panther sa Indonesia kaya di na sila gumawa ng new gen Crosswind..
    This is true since the Crosswind may be having decent sales here in the Philippines but should only be a "dot" from a global perspective of Isuzu Japan -- thus in the tailend of their thought of major design and tooling investments.

Maybe aasa nalang sila sa bagong AUV/MPV na based sa new gen Chevrolet Colorado platform na lalabas sa 2013 sa Asian market.
    Now you're talking, hehehe! Let's get it on!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008

eto ba yung CHEVY COLORADO????.... HMMMM.... (from http://www.chevrolet.com/colorado/pictures/)
    I could just imagine how the new 2013 AUV would look like...

Hehehe... magkakaroon din kaya ng airbag????

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by im_mblue View Post
    eto ba yung CHEVY COLORADO????.... HMMMM.... (from http://www.chevrolet.com/colorado/pictures/)
    I could just imagine how the new 2013 AUV would look like...

Hehehe... magkakaroon din kaya ng airbag????
    Dmax ang tindig at dating eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Dmax ang tindig at dating eh.
    Dmax nga, kung ganon Alterra na yan dito or MU sa thailand.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep, the Colorado and the DMax are based off the same platform. Also sold as a Holden in Australia. They do get more powertrain options.

Nauna pa tayo nagka-DMax before the Colorado was launched in the U.S.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2011 Isuzu Crosswind , new design of rear bumper