New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    mga sir need your advices po..my father wants the XUV limited. please give us ideas about it.ok po ba to? thanks po

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It's okay. It has great engine, a very reliable one. It's a people hauler and go-everywhere vehicle.

Cons however is it's price and the acceleration of it. There are lots of vehicle that is priced in the same level that is better in terms of it's engine and features such as the Hyundai Tucson & the Ford Escape BUT if you really need a people hauler that has a reliable engine, then the Crosswind is the way to go. ;)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mamicel View Post
    mga sir need your advices po..my father wants the XUV limited. please give us ideas about it.ok po ba to? thanks po
    [SIZE="4"]YES[/SIZE] (minus the lower tone shade). If you are to compare it to a REGULAR 2010 XUV, price is only 33k higher ---- wherein you already have dual 7" headrest monitors and DVD headunit + roofbasket. Do the math, that should sum up higher when bought separately. And since the limited is FACTORY INSTALLED, you don't compromise your vehicle's warranty.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Let just put it this way...its a reincarnation of the XUVi plus the roofbasket wrapped in a hideous color combination.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    mga sir thanks a lot po..actually nakita ko nga po ung limited edition.medio alanganin talaga ung color nya,pero nung nakita ng father ko me lcd at roofbasket ok daw. and one more thing pa po, balita ko po kasi mausok daw ang lahat ng crosswind pero ang engine daw talagang ok naman..panu po masosolve problem sa usok? thanks a lot mga sir..laking tulong po

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Unless the crosswind's engine is changed from old school diesel to CRDi, magiging mausok pa rin yan. Di naman natin pwedeng sabihing di cost effective, kasi meron namang models ang ibang manufacturers na kasing presyo or mas mura pa sa crosswind na CRDi and computer box controlled na.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mamicel View Post
    mga sir thanks a lot po..actually nakita ko nga po ung limited edition.medio alanganin talaga ung color nya,pero nung nakita ng father ko me lcd at roofbasket ok daw. and one more thing pa po, balita ko po kasi mausok daw ang lahat ng crosswind pero ang engine daw talagang ok naman..panu po masosolve problem sa usok? thanks a lot mga sir..laking tulong po
    Well, eliminating the black smoke of the Crosswind now would be like wishing for the stars but you could surely minimize it thru regular PMS (change oil) -- which is every 5,000 kms and regularly clean the muffler to remove some soot in it.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Well as for me, mausok talaga isuzu sir, hehe, pero behind that you get a reliable engine na pang matagalan talaga!

Ayaw ko lang naman sa xuv limited is yung color eh hehe!

Bakit kaya ganun color nung limited nila? limited na din kaya options nila sa color kaya limited na color?hehe peace!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ^ sana nga ginawa nalang monotone ang kulay katulad sa sportivo o kaya pearlescent na kulay

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xuv2010 View Post
    ^ sana nga ginawa nalang monotone ang kulay katulad sa sportivo o kaya pearlescent na kulay
    +1000000 especially the white pearlescent! droolworthy to the max

If I where you sir I will get the limited edition and repaint the lower part to make it look like the usual XUV but still have the extra added features and the limited edition badge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2010 xuv limited pls. Advice