New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    [SIZE=3]I ordered Isuzu Alterra sa Isuzu Manila because mas maganda offer nila compared sa una ko pinuntahan na sa Isuzu Alabang. Then sabi nung Sales Agent ko dapat makukuha ko na nung thursday pero he told me na hindi ko daw makukuha yung unit pa kasi yung dumating na unit sa kanila na galing sa planta ay hindi pumasa sa PDI nila kaya mag rereorder daw ng bagong unit sa planta at sa tuesday daw darating. Hindi ko alam kung positove o negative yung nangyari. Parang positive kasi hindi nila binigay sakin yung may defect na unit. Parang negative din kasi syempre naiisip ko na baka dina nila yun papalitan talaga baka repair lang nila at syempre bat new unit palang pero nagka problem agad. Ok ba ang feedback sa Isuzu Manila? Help me naman kasi i really like na yung Isuzu Alterra compared sa Toyota Fortuner at sa Ford Everest eh. Thanks[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Blackrose1,

Congratulations on your decision in getting the Isuzu Alterra. It makes me happy that people like you who have patronized Tsikot.com for quite some time now have made their decision in purchasing the best SUV in terms of comfort and fuel consumption. Now if you have problems with the actual unit being offered to you, please ask for another unit. You are the customer and you definitely have the final say in the purchase. If there is even a single piece of doubt in your mind about that unit being offered, after testdriving it, after checking the interior and exterior and you aRE STILL IN DOUBT? Then you absolutely dont have to get it! Ask for another unit. Don't settle for "pwede na". You should get your money's worth. Have everything in writing for your protection. Before you bring it out of the Dealer, you should feel 100% happy and positive about your purchase. OK?

Once you have gotten your "Teri", then our group , CIA Tsikoteers, will definitely be waiting for you to be in our Monthly EBs.
    Again, Congratulations and welcome to Club Isuzu Alterra.

uy jefsan congrats nga pla sa inyo..kita ko kayo nung sat nag-sesetup..t'was busy tesdriving... but sportivo and dmax since bothe were manual, not much na of an AT fa,e...

tanong ko lang-- ung computer box nasa labas, nasa engine bay, yung nakatayo malapit sa right fender?
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; August 24th, 2008 at 06:50 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    uy jefsan congrats nga pla sa inyo..kita ko kayo nung sat nag-sesetup..t'was busy tesdriving... but sportivo and dmax since bothe were manual, not much na of an AT fa,e...

tanong ko lang-- ung computer box nasa labas, nasa engine bay, yung nakatayo malapit sa right fender?
    Always_yummy,

Thank you po. Nice to know you were there.
    About the computer box, I can only give you an answer for the Alterra because I'm not familiar with the one for Sportivo and Dmax. Yes, the box near the right fender is the computerbox. I would like you to ask d guys on the dmax and sportivo threads to get the answer to that same question. hehe!
    Even if you have the engine bay washed, I have not encountered any problem with the computer box. (so far so good) I hope I was able to help you.

actually, dmax nakita ko.. and dmax = alterra, just like the everest/ranger and hilux/fortuner....and the upcomming monterosprt/l200.

sportivo has no computerbox kasi 4ja1-L lang makina,e...

a so no problems encountered, water tight pala yung box a.. pati yung harness naman siguro, no prob when go water forging..

good luck sa club and congrats ha..

ung mga kits... for keeps na ba?
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; August 24th, 2008 at 08:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    actually, dmax nakita ko.. and dmax = alterra, just like the everest/ranger and hilux/fortuner....and the upcomming monterosprt/l200.

sportivo has no computerbox kasi 4ja1-L lang makina,e...

a so no problems encountered, water tight pala yung box a.. pati yung harness naman siguro, no prob when go water forging..

good luck sa club and congrats ha..

ung mga kits... for keeps na ba?
    Alwayz_yummy,

For your info, you can now get a M/T Alterra if ayaw mo ng AT po. In case you do get one, this will be your invitation to join our CIA Tsikoteers group na po. We don't even mind if you have another brand too! Camaraderie and having fun lang po ang habol namin.
    Yes sir, the Atoy body kits are for keeps na po and the Carryboy products were offered at a very low price! So we're now just hoping we can strike a deal with Concept One soon.

thanks! hehehe...

congats! ba new kits. tignan ko muna site ng isuzu kung merong 5.1-equipped MT alterra 4wd.. hehehe..di ko na matandaan kasi line-up ng alterra,e... masyado ako nakukurapan sa sportivo, kahit MT, pang stroll lang ang power..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jefsan View Post
    Blackrose1,

Congratulations on your decision in getting the Isuzu Alterra. It makes me happy that people like you who have patronized Tsikot.com for quite some time now have made their decision in purchasing the best SUV in terms of comfort and fuel consumption. Now if you have problems with the actual unit being offered to you, please ask for another unit. You are the customer and you definitely have the final say in the purchase. If there is even a single piece of doubt in your mind about that unit being offered, after testdriving it, after checking the interior and exterior and you aRE STILL IN DOUBT? Then you absolutely dont have to get it! Ask for another unit. Don't settle for "pwede na". You should get your money's worth. Have everything in writing for your protection. Before you bring it out of the Dealer, you should feel 100% happy and positive about your purchase. OK?

Once you have gotten your "Teri", then our group , CIA Tsikoteers, will definitely be waiting for you to be in our Monthly EBs.
    Again, Congratulations and welcome to Club Isuzu Alterra.

Tnx sir jefsan ... Alam mo ba feedback sa Isuzu Manila sir kung maganda after sale service nila? Hope na makuha ko na Alterra ko tom at sana no hidden defect and worth it!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose1 View Post
    Tnx sir jefsan ... Alam mo ba feedback sa Isuzu Manila sir kung maganda after sale service nila? Hope na makuha ko na Alterra ko tom at sana no hidden defect and worth it!
    Blackrose1,

Sorry no info about Isuzu Manila. Well by Tuesday, you should be the next proud owner of the 2008 Alterra. You should post some pictures from your celfone! We will wait for your next story.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hindi n nmn natuloy nung tuesday eh ... sa friday na naman daw. Sana matuloy na nga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2008 Isuzu Alterra to be purchased in Isuzu Manila